Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      1. Hello lol. I am totally new here and I’m excited to see like-minded people here. I have worn makeup for years and my wife has been very supportive. I have definitely always been interested in crossdressing but I am incredibly nervous. Makeup is one thing but now I bought my first dress and I don’t dare to leave the bathroom with it. I’m excited to be apart of this community.

Hi Aaron nice to meet you and glad to see you join us girls here . Theirs lots to see and do here like reading forums and posts so please join in don’t be afraid we all are caring and supportive ladies here. Everyone will help with advice and comfort so please explore and enjoy yourself . also many girls from all over the world to become friends with so jump right in and get your feet wet and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for some girltime  .

Stephanie Bass

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Aaron, I love your introduction.  Welcome to CDH, a place that banishes all nervousness.  I hope you get relaxed soon  and are able to enjoy the great company here.

Stevie

Hi Aaron, and welcome to CDH!!!

Thanks for the great intro. Really great meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Aaron

There’s no need to be nervous as we’re all here experiencing the same thing.  The drive that is pushing us to our feelings to dress may not be in our minds as normal but here with the acceptance and understanding that you see from all that resides here certainly shows how normal things can be so don’t be scared embrace it. With the help and advice from others as well as our very informative forums I hope you can get a better understanding of your inner feelings. Where all this leads is something you need to discover so relax, get comfortable and ease yourself slowly into this wonderful world. I just discovered my feelings for femininity only 3 short years ago and now in my 60’s I’ve never been happier but not without its troubling times. This place will certainly help as it did me. Beautiful ladies to talk with and with some get to know , make friends with and receive wonderful advice from.
      As one of your ambassadors please be free to PM me anytime if you have a question or  concern. We all here to help if we can. Very nice meeting you and hope to see you here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Aaron and welcome to CDH. I’m very glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

You took a big step buying your first dress. Hopefully things will get just a little bit easier each time you take another step. And I’m sure your wife is a big help in all of this. Don’t forget to always be thankful for her support and tell her so sometimes.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am definitely feeling very comfortable with all the support and seeing how many people have such similar experiences as me. And I’m really happy for you

Anonymous

Welcome Aaron to the best ever Crossdressing sitexcc

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Aaron, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Being nervous about admitting your crossdressing and joining a site like this is fairly common. But after becoming a member and seeing how many supportive and friendly crossdressing people are on this site you will begin to get an idea of how many of us are in this world even though a lot of members don’t stay “everyday” active on the site. So  ask questions, share experiences, get tips and advice and make a few friends! You will never regret it. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Aaron!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?