Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone!

I’m Elsa and I only started crossdressing about a year ago. I’m 18 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I like dressing up because I want to feel like a women, but only sometimes. And crossdressing is the perfect way to kinda shapeshift between being a man and a woman. I’ve had that fantasy for a long time but only recently I discovered crossdressing is the way to go.

I like messing around with computers and learning new interesting things. I don’t know what to put here…

I’ve come out to a small number of friends and to my dad and his GF. And I’ve been chatting with some CD friends on Kik and Snapchat, but I find it hard to keep up with them. Sometimes months go by without me texting them or they texting me. But oh well, better late then never.

I don’t dress up because of a sexual need to do so, but some of my CD friends are horny ALL THE TIME when I text them, because they do this as a fetish. It’s kinda annoying but I can live with it.

Whenever I dress up I get super cuddly. Idk if it is just me but I squish the heck out of my stuffed animals (yup I still have those).

I haven’t learned how to do makeup yet, but I know someone who’s willing to teach me.

Lots of love and cuddles 🙂

~ Elsa

PS: It’s been really hard to find Dutch CD’s of my age. So if you have any tips or know one personally, shoot me a message 🙂

Hi Elsa, and welcome!!! I’m so glad you found CDH. There lots of ladies here who are more than happy to meet and help you.

Thanks for sharing your story, and I hope you enjoy your time here at CDH.

Hugs, Stephanie ✨❤️

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Elsa, thank you for such a great introduction.   I have always loved that name.  It’s so wonderful to see someone acknowledge and accept themselves at a young age, congratulations!!  You are going to find so much support here at CDH, and friendships that build on a strong common bond.  We have many members worldwide, quite often there is someone closer than you think!  I do hope you can settle in with us and begin a wonderful journey among caring ladies.   They really do care, so enjoy the warmth hon!  Please feel free to PM me if I can help Elsa!

Stevie

Greta
      Duchess

Thank you Elsa I appreciate yr complexity and candour. I feel a tension about sexuality too. Some cross dresser dating sights are just crude. I feel I am a woman. I feel attractive to myself and that I am attractive. But first myself

Though I do have fantasies of surrendering. I hope its not inappropriate to say that. Ee are many yes and many are the ways!

I I will wish us both luck and joy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Elsa   happy to welcome you here .welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our forums and learn about makeup, dressing and everything to better yourself to be as feminine as we can. Enjoy your time here and discover more as you explore our wonderful site.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Elsa 🙂

I’m Lily-Rose and I live in Sweden. You are so very welcome to CDH, I’m kinda new her myself but been here long enough to realize that this is a very good and loving place to be at. In some ways I can recognize a young myself in you. In the beginning I was only dressed for a couple of hours up to maybe an evening. And it happened that I did it for sexual reasons, to get turned on. But that was a long time ago. Nowadays when I dress it’s to be the normal me. I’m dressed up all the time at home, wouldn’t want to have it another way.
      Yesterday, on my work, I was so longing to get home, I love my work as a nurse, to get rid of my drabs so I could be me again. God how I wish that internet was invented when I was young. My whole life would have been very different. So I’m very happy for you to have joined this wonderful community. With the ladies/girls in here you can read, post comments, chat with other people that are just as yourself and love what they are doing. I’m proud to be a member of CDH. By the way I’m 63 years old.

Lily-Rose

Welcome Elsa! Always cool to see friends from across the globe that are “one of us”. I’m glad you found CDH and it can help you as you evolve into your feminine side.

Theres nothing wrong with cuddling at any age!!

Hi Elsa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Elsa Nice to meet you  wow so young your whole life ahead of you dressing and being pretty. Wishful to be that young and starting to be the girl thats living in your heart and sole . And as for cuddling girlfriend im 58 been married 37 years and still love to cuddle with my wife as drab me or Stephanie either one .. Look around under social at top of page and look in your area to find girls close to you or girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with . As for Stephanie here im in Montana USA pm any time as all here we love as all girls to women  do love to chat so ask away about anything girlfriend  you will get answers and advice to the best of our ability to help you stay on your girly journey as like all of us some times the roads can be bumpy then a differant path will be a dream road and smooth as glass  just take your time and enjoy your femme start to life as like others here i started when i was in my early childhood to early teens just a few years ago ha ha ..Good luck girlfriend and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hello Elsa, welcome to CDH.

There is a wealth of knowledge and experience at your fingertips here and lots of fabulous ladies you can call friends.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Elsa! Glad to have you as part of our community. Feel feee to sk questions or share thoughts. Have fun!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Elsa!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?