• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there. I want to say thank you for welcoming me into this site. I am new to being able to come out and say that I’ve been cross dressing, in secret, since I was a young boy and I am finally learning to come out of my shell. The unfortunate part of all this is I am so ocd and the years of doing heavy work and labor that I have a very masculine build. You would not think twice that I would have this side to me. Wide shoulders, thick neck, back and chest thick as well.
      I guess, what I’m tryin to say is, I need help. Lol. Not looking for money. Askin to see if there’s anybody that might have ideas, suggestions, thoughts, and meet up with me, or I could send pics of what I look like, throw me a bone and any advice would help tremendously.
      Thank you to those in advice. It would be appreciated tremendously

Welcome to CDH. The people here are wonderful and totally non-judgemental. I bet you’ll fit in. I often felt the same as you and there’s a bunch of tricks like wearing long sleeves, angling your body for the camera, wearing a belt slightly higher than your actual waist to make a fake one. Finally there’s like eighty bajillion shapers out there that might help.

Just be open about it and be yourself and I am sure you’ll have a wonderful time discovering these things! hope you enjoy your stay here and get many wonderful pieces of advice.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer their encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Just ask your questions in our forums and we’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat about anything you have on your mind. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you and if ever needing anything or questions please be free to PM us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Frank, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. You came to the right place to get tips and advice on how to dress, look and act more feminine!  But I look at things from a more psychological perspective and I want to stress to you that crossdressing for many dressers is more about how it makes you feel rather than how it might make you look! Of course we all want to look as good as we can but try as we might a lot of us will never look like super models! There are a number of natural born women who will also never be super models and some even are born with body types similar to yours! So don’t get down on yourself for not becoming the dream girl you might want to look like . Just get all the tips and advice you can and be happy with the gradual improvement in dressing and appearance that I am sure you will achieve! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response! – Blessings

I completely understand where you are coming from. But Teralyn speaks the truth! Start with how it feels. xo

Hi Frank,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, Frank, and  welcome! No shortage of help here, or of girls of every shape, size, or age. Ask away!

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Frank.

Welcome Frank!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome a Frank! There is tons of advice, support, acceptance, and encouragement to be found here. One needs merely to ask. Feel free to ask questions. Share stories, joys, frustrations, or whatever. There is no judgement here. We are all here to express our feminine side in whatever manner best suit us as individuals. Most of all, have fun!

Emily

Anonymous

Hi Frank,

Look up ‘Janae Marie Kroczaleski’ on the internet. She also has a movie on Amazon called ‘Transformer’ about her life. Before transitioning, he was one of the world’s strongest powerlifters. It’s an amazing story that you will enjoy.

Kay

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?