- March 18, 2021 at 9:22 pm #465847KimmyParticipantRegistered On: March 13, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 52 times
Hello everyone I’m Kimmy,
I never really felt like I fit in and part of that was because I felt I was lying or being disingenuous. Outside, I was putting up the persona of “birth name” but inside there was Kimmy clawing to get out. She doesn’t want to take over. She just wants to be able to come out proudly whenever she needs some air. I wanted people to see the whole me which is masc and femme. And so…I made it happen. At 45, I started posting pics on social media of Kim at various clubs and concerts. I didn’t really bother with explanations right away. My friends still love me and my family can deal with it or they can choose not to. As for me, I’m living my best life. I’m living my honest life. I’m hoping to learn more about myself and meet other friendly people. My unlimited love to you all 🙂
Total of 39 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 14, 2021 at 1:44 pm #477665
- April 14, 2021 at 12:12 pm #477624Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 78Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 266 times
- April 14, 2021 at 5:51 am #477488
- March 21, 2021 at 6:43 pm #467221
- March 21, 2021 at 1:42 pm #467074Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 660Has thanked: 3118 timesBeen thanked: 2458 times
Hi Kimmy, welcome to the CDH family. Wow coming out the way you did must have ruffled a few feathers. You sound like a very interesting and confident person. Feel free to relax and put your heels up here.
- March 21, 2021 at 6:12 pm #467209KimmyLadyRegistered On: March 13, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 52 times
Overall, most people loved it however, an ex girlfriend felt that it changed her perception of me. We are still friends but no longer fwb. Another woman (a coworker who had fancied me even though I wasn’t interested in them) asked me if I felt that it was insulting to real women. I had one guy who said ” I guess I have to work with you but hope I never see you outside of work”. His threat meant nothing to me and he was fired a couple months later for something unrelated to me. A vendor who delivers to my job asked about my painted nails to which I replied that I’m transgendered and occasionally do drag and it’s a hassle to take my polish off for work. He said I was sinful. He then asked if I felt God approves of what I’m doing. I said… When I die, God is going to ask me if I fed the hungry and if helped those in need and I’m certain he won’t be asking about my nail polish. I also said that when I die he won’t be asking me about your sins, he will be asking me about mine which was my subtle and nice way of saying mind your business. As for family, I’ve never felt close with them and I live 2000 miles away. My mom, once she saw pics posted online text me and asked “is this a thing?” I asked her.. what thing are you referring to because I have 20 “things”. I wanted her to spell it out. When it comes to pics I post on social media, my friends all communicate how they love me, offer tips and tricks but with family it’s all crickets. Ce la vie. My apologies for being so long winded 🙂
- April 14, 2021 at 11:44 am #477616Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 1155Has thanked: 10715 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
You have nothing to apologize for Kimmy. You had something to say and you said it well. There may be some others on this site who will benefit from your words and who find the courage to live their life as who they want to be. Thanks for the post. – Blessings from Teralynn
- April 14, 2021 at 12:16 pm #477627Krissy RichardsLadyRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 319Has thanked: 791 timesBeen thanked: 996 times
I’ve found my heaven in high heels and short skirts, next plan is to get higher heels as I thought it would take me ages to master 6inch heels but it’s been 4days and I can do the whole runway sassyness. Next stop another 3inches and move up to 9inch heels im thinking 🤔 hugs x
- March 21, 2021 at 7:00 pm #467224Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 1155Has thanked: 10715 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
Kimmy, that reply you just posted is a perfect example of developing an attitude that enables a person to survive the slings and arrows (criticisms) that an evolving world can sometimes throw at you if you are a little bit different than what your predominant culture (whatever that is) thinks you should be. The -sinful- comment you received once was actually voiced but no telling how many people you come into contact with in this world who think the same type of thoughts about you but never actually will tell you. Try your best Luv not to let such incidents turn you into a hater or a judger yourself. – Blessings from Teralynn
- March 21, 2021 at 7:33 pm #467235KimmyLadyRegistered On: March 13, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 52 times
Thank you, I’m in a good place. Obviously, I have those ups and downs that everyone experiences but I am past being bitter or judgmental about others. I was bitter when I was younger and thats a reason I didn’t come out sooner. As for what they think or say to me now, it can be frustrating but my spiritual path reinforces that they can think whatever they want and I’m gonna be me anyways. I stay kind.
In fact, in the last three years of being “out” I have met so many kinds of crossdressers, transgendered and non binary people in the Denver area who have broadened my horizons. I found some that are bitter. Some that are really depressed and those whom appear to be balanced, happy and living their most fabulous lives. I see myself in the latter group. As for the intolerance that will be directed towards me, whenever Kimmy chooses to go outside (especially alone) she is mindful and keeps an eye on everything and everyone and will do whatever is necessary to keep safe. She’s no pushover 😉
- March 22, 2021 at 2:18 am #467304Roxanne KorgiLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 66Has thanked: 421 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
You are so on the button as others here have expressed!
I love your response on sin!
I think many have to contend with that from others and from within themselves – I also dabble with that concern!!
Yet you have said it so well and I second you in your response.
Being almost on the other side of the world does not change the limited views many have!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Roxanne Korgi. Reason: Small addition
- March 21, 2021 at 7:38 am #466906
- March 20, 2021 at 1:29 pm #466570Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1604Has thanked: 17998 timesBeen thanked: 5309 times
Hi Kimmy nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here.. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms as we are a very supportive and accepting group of ladies .. So much to see and do here as reading the forums and posts about the lives of many likeminded ladies journeys down there girly road so when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments.. Then he he your turn please give us a story or two about the lifes journey of Kimmy as she travels down that road that we all travel upon .. As for making friends here there are so many from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..
- March 19, 2021 at 4:58 pm #466193Jamie PeridotLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 266Has thanked: 1565 timesBeen thanked: 803 times
- March 19, 2021 at 4:03 pm #466169
- March 19, 2021 at 1:38 pm #466102LadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 1155Has thanked: 10715 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
Hi Kimmy, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. Congratulations on developing an attitude that will allow you to enjoy both your male and female personas. It didn’t take me long to develop the same kind of attitude once I learned about Teralynn. Now I dress mostly in feminine attire but I have no problem whatsoever in getting into John’s male clothing when it is more appropriate to do so (like taking out the garbage). I think you will thoroughly enjoy being a member here. The CDH members are accepting, supportive and friendly. They make terrific friends to share experiences with. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn
- March 19, 2021 at 8:32 am #466014Tara JeaneLadyRegistered On: December 12, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 186Has thanked: 1252 timesBeen thanked: 836 times
- March 19, 2021 at 8:11 am #466007
- March 19, 2021 at 7:25 am #465990
- March 19, 2021 at 5:39 am #465951Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1306Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1504 times
- March 19, 2021 at 2:17 am #465910Kellie BlackRegistered On: March 16, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
Welcome to the site. I can completely relate to your story, I have felt the same, Kellie was trapped inside this male body and she just wants some time out in the real world without losing the male me.
So far I hae only told 2 people in my life outside of this site, my partner and my friend in work, but I do hope to be able to share Kellie with more friends and family soon.
I hope you enjoy your time here with us. Feel free to chat or message anytime
- March 19, 2021 at 1:57 am #465899Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1165Has thanked: 5403 timesBeen thanked: 6019 times
Hi Kimmy and welcome to CDH! Thank you for sharing that wonderful introduction and congratulations on stepping out with such determination! What a great positive attitude to have. You can only keep yourself bottled up for so long before something gives – it’s just not healthy. I’m glad you decided to let it all out and join us here – we really do care. The gals here are the best around with all the information and support one could ever ask for, you’re going to love it! Happy to meet you Kimmy!
- March 19, 2021 at 12:52 am #465881Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 578Has thanked: 1007 timesBeen thanked: 1953 times
Hi Kimmy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we all have to let our inner woman out now and again i know i do,
We are all sisters on here we are like one big happy family so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you,
So don’t be shy just make yourself at home xxxxx
Hugs Rozalyne x
- March 19, 2021 at 12:51 am #465880LadyRegistered On: December 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 66Has thanked: 421 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
Mmm, now I can gel with that Kimmy…
Being different people we are different… but I relate to your profile – not fitting in well with XX or XY chromosome people!!!
Then the exilerating freedom of just being me is not easy to explain – just like riding my bike at 217km/h on the open road or slipping between two 30 wheeler trucks (lorries 4 some…) at half that speed – but different. Yes in Africa, these Horse & Trailer combo’s are legal and doing that is also legal…
How do you explain these things to people that have not felt that feeling?!
- March 18, 2021 at 9:40 pm #465851Beth GreenLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 14Replies: 196Has thanked: 644 timesBeen thanked: 992 times
- March 18, 2021 at 9:40 pm #465850Amelia LoveLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 59Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
It’s so great to meet accepting people and be part of a supportive community like CDH. I’m pretty new here too and feel like I’ve finally found somewhere I fit in as I am sure you will in no time too!
Hugs Amelia 🎀
- March 18, 2021 at 9:36 pm #465849Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 647Has thanked: 4437 timesBeen thanked: 2058 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.