Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well for starters. I got interested in dressing at a young age. I remember seeing TV shows and movies of boys and men wearing girl clothes and looking like women. That opened it up in my mind the curiosity of what it was like.

When I was a kid I would sneak a skirt or a nightgown from my mom’s laundry and would wait until my family was asleep and try them on. Ones I felt the silk against my skin and the freedom that a dress gives you I was hooked.
      When I would have the house to myself is when I would start experimenting with panties, bras, and even makeup. It became a rush for me. I didnt get my first wig until I was in college though. Along the way my parents caught me one or two times because I didnt know now to properly remove mascara or nail polish completely. I assured them it was a phase and I tried to convince myself of that and obviously that didnt work.
      To this day, I live my everyday life as a manly man with a blue collar job. I have a wife and a dog that I love very much. But I still let Chloe come out in secret. At this point I’m pretty good at makeup, can hook my own bra, and remove any trace of her when the time comes.
      Anonymous

Hi Chloe,

Nice to meet you! Welcome to CDH!

Kay

Welcome to club, Chloe. Obviously you have some experience with this. Be sure to share you experience, to help those of us who aren’t so lucky.

Hugs,

Gloria

Hi Chloe Nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here. You have come to a wonderful place to explore your Chloe side in life. So get settled in read some forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions . From clothes to makeup to everything you have allways wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart . Get relaxed and enjoy yourself  plenty of girls to meet and become friends with and build lasting friendships as girls here are from all over the world . Thank you for a nice intro page but please fill in your profile page a little more as this is how everyone gets to know you . So as you said you are married does she know about Chloe and does she support her as a friend or a girlfriend as thats a nice thing to have as a supportive wife .So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around and have a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome Chloe! Thank you for the intro and I love your profile pic.

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to CdH!!! I’m so glad to see you join this most wonderful community.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chloe  welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you  express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Chloe

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Welcome Chloe!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?