Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Been dressing for a long time . Sneaking around like I was doin something wrong.. but just got rid of my last girlfriend now I’m looking for some gurlfriends and guidance on becoming a fabulous woman..I’m 50 years old , the second half will be all skirts and pantyhose!! Any thoughts on the best HRT ..and maybe hang out in Baton Rouge .. I have many questions but this will get me going
      Xoxo kimberly ann

Hey Kimmy

Welcome to CDH!  I can relate being I’ll be the big 50 this year.

The Girls here are amazing, and I’m sure you get your questions answered soon.  The compassion, support and information here is amazing.

Have fun and enjoy!

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kimmy

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Kimmy! There are lots of great girls here to get to know and chat with. So many great articles and stories to read as well.

Amy

Hi Kim, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. I grew up in New Orleans. Always good to find a Louisiana girl join our wonderful online community. I live in rural Florida now. I have an accepting and supportive wife and dress everyday. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

Give it hell girl life’s what you make of it and we all need change in our own ways

Welcome to heaven Kimmy

Love your attitude dudette! Wish I had started my journey when I was fifty but… what the hey!

Step out Sister! xx Polly

Hi Kim, welcome to the he CDH family. You’ve found the right site for advice honey. What the gals here don’t know isn’t worth knowing. Can’t wait to get to know you more. Love Trish

Hello kimmy I’m rachael i am new to this myself. I am also 50 trying to figure out who I am in this second half of my years would love to be your new friend.
      Rachael

Alice Black
      Duchess

Welcome Kim. I joined CDH a year ago and made many girl friends and had a lot of wonderful conversations. I am 66 and retired last year and decided to explore this side of my life with my idle time.

You will like it here. One more thing – My favorite Garth song is Callin Baton Rouge.

Alice Black

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kimmy

Welcome to the forum, nice to see you here!

With my medical hat on – In regards to HRT – only use medication prescribed by a qualified medical Dr with an understanding and experience of the management of Transgender.

Do not self prescribe as this is can be very dangerous and often has long lasting side effects.

With my Admin/ Moderator hat on – we do not allow specific regimes of medication to be discussed on the forum as this may encourage misuse and encourage individuals to self medicate.

welcome and hugs

Dawn

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

PS-Local NOLA girl here!

Anonymous

take and post your pretty photos sweetie

Anonymous

Hi Kim welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure there are plenty of girls on here who will give you help and advice we are like one big family here i know I’ve made plenty of friends on here x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Kimmy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Kimmy from a fellow new girl

Tights (hose) and skirts sounds perfect to me… always been a mixture for me but love tights 💕💕

Cheryl xx

Anonymous

That’s amazing

Anonymous

Hi Kimy. Im Juliet b. Early 50’s. Would love to chat

Anonymous

[postquote quote=432604]
      Hi everyone. I’m Juliet. Brand new here. Earl 50’s. Currently in the pink fog after a long break. Love to chat about clothes and femininity.

Hi Kim. Love skirts

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hello Kimmy

Welcome Kimmy!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?