• This topic has 11 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hey everyone, I have introduced myself here before but I took a long time not being on here. I’m 29 and I have been a cross dresser pretty much my entire life, I started when I was just a little child borrowing my sisters clothes and my moms and wearing them at night while I was sleeping.
      then as I got older I would wear my sisters dresses and heels every time I was home alone, that’s where I learned how to walk in heels and how to start to flaunt my feminine side. Gradually when I went to college the need increased but I lived with other men so I didn’t have the opportunity to dress much. Then I moved out on my own for about a year and I would dress everyday when I got home from work and I even started wearing more feminine clothes out and about, including heels on more then one occasion.
      And now I’m married but I don’t have the time to dress nearly as often as I would want. I am hoping to meet a few local people to get to know:-)

Hi Megan
      Not local live across the pond. But would love to be friends. If you are interested send a friend request.

Hugs Charlotte

Would love to hang out but Minnesota is a bit far for me..Sure you will find some locals on here…Good Luck!
      Gina

Hi Megan,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Megan nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet .. I see you have ben here for a bit so as these many ladies have said with there welcome and the joining here you are welcomed with open arms here .. Being a new sister and family member please join us on the forums and posts to say hello to these wonderful ladies .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Megan and welcome to this Heavenly address of friendly and supportive persons.

Anonymous

Hi Megan welcome to CDH

Hugs

Donna

Oh Megan if you click on the social tab will see find friends. Once there can break it down further and might find some friends close by or even a neighbor. Never know.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Megan welcome . You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Megan, and welcome to CDH! This website is wonderful, and has a lot of people that want to help you. Reach out to any of us!
      Hugs,
      👠Kendra

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Megan.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing your story 🙂 Sounds a lot like mine. I’ve recently decided I need to explore more of that side of me.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Megan,

I wish I was near Rochester. I’m sure you’ll find people in your area though!

— Abbie 🥰

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?