Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is DeeDee.  Happy to be a new member of the CDH community.  Dressing (mostly hose and heels) since I was 12.  Have recently acquired a fairly large wardrobe, only to purge out the things that don’t work and streamline those that do.  Have always had trouble with my weight, trying to keep that under control.  Goal is to look “polished and passable” rather than sexy and seductive.  Cross dressing with no intention of transitioning.  Looking for coaching on makeup, nice friends to share with, and how this whole thing will work out inside my head, blonde wig on or off.   Love high heels, working on walking better in them.  Prefer dresses, kind of the “cocktail/party” type.  I like wearing gloves, and prefer clutch purses as a rule.  Almost always wear hose–lots of little veins are coming to the surface.  Moderately addicted to Charming Charlie’s RSVP line, shoes and City Chic clothes from Nordstrom’s,

and Nine West shoes.

I want to take some pics to share–will have to overcome some tech issues for that to happen.

Thank you for your time and consideration.  Hugs!  DeeDee

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Hi DeeDee.

Welcome to the site! We are delighted to have you.  I am 51, dressing sine age 11-CD but also possibly TG-still working that part out! 🙂  Don’t consider my makeup skills good enough to teach anyone else! LOL But if you like to talk/chat stop by the public chat room.  Lots of girls there and very welcoming to new folks!  Just dive right in to the conversation; we don’t bite! (except for sarcasm-we can be oddballs in that sense 🙂

Similar tastes in clothes though I haven’t done gloves-have many different purses.  I have WAY too many clothes and things-though can you TRULY ever really say that? LOL But you can ask anyone in chat and somewhere in the photo section here are pics of a PART of my wardrobe-lets just say I have filled   wardrobe racks and three shoe racks and I need more!

Glad to have you as a member and look forward to getting to know you!

Cyn

Catherine
      Lady

Hello DeeDee welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

Hi DeeDee and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Bella B
      Lady

Hello love I believe we have briefly chatted. Let’s keep in touch 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?