• This topic has 29 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls, My name is Brooke, I’m a 54 yr old MTF CD since March of last year (2021). Hoping to share and gain some tips, support, and encouragement from like-minded folks. I’ve left the Grindr community far behind after several dates with mixed results. It’s all a learning experience and I’m still learning as I go. I love making new friends and acquaintances in a safe and judgement free environment, and I’m feeling like this might just be the place 🙂 Come say hey!

Miss B xoxo

Anonymous

Welcome Brooke!

Huggs

Penny

Hey brooke.how are you today

I been cross dressing since last year.but started living life as Mandy Fitzpatrick on the 1st january.am loving life as Mandy

Thanks Mandy! You are so brave!! Love love love !!!

Where do you live.what you up today

I live in North Whitby, Ontario. Just putting away Christmas decorations and chillin today. Hbu?

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brooke hello from Peterborough…welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you and someone from Ontario…

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you gorgeous! We’re practically neighbours Lol! I’m in North Whitby 🙂

Xo

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Brooke,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly, I hope you make lots of friends.

I am always happy to chat, so please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Thanks beautiful!! I feel welcome and accepted already!

Xo

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi, Brooke!

I’m Barb! And I drive fast, especially on the 400! LOL!!

I’m somewhere in Oro-Medonte, Ontario.

Been CDing just about all my life, but it’s gotten out of control lately! Just LOVE it! Got 5″ Italian pumps in goatskin on the way! WOO-HOO!!

Would love to chat!

Hugs and Welcome!

Barb 🙂

Bethann Paige
      Duchess

Hi Brooke , welcome to CDH. It’s a wonderful place to meet people and everyone is so helpful. I am sure you will be very happy you have joined.

Bethann

Hi Brooke, Welcome to a place where girls like us can find support, advice and love. I am twenty years older than you, but have only recently returned to crossdressing after a fifty year absence. I wish I had done it sooner because being Paulette (even part-time) has made me much more understanding, loving and compassionate. I guess girls really do have different emotions than guys, and they are great! Hugs, Paulette

Hi Brooke nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and Family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also .. As so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there femm stories about there travels down there heartfeld roads in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies here Then guess what he he your turn ha ha just a story or two about the life and times of Brooke as she travels down her girly path in life .. Then as for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. So again girl its nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Brooke ,

Welcome to CDH !

You don’t have to look any further Brooke ,
      you have found the safe and judgement free environment you were
      looking for !
      The Girls here are a warm and very welcoming bunch you can ask anything ,
      just do , and you will get a reply right away.

I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done ,

Love Sylvia.

Hi Brooke!

Hi Brooke,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Brooke,

Welcome to CDH! A judgement free zone. There are a lot of great like minded gurls to meet here!

See you around the forums,

Hugs,

Lara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Brooke!
      Welcome to CDH! It’s so lovely to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Hi Brooke

Welcome to CDH You will find all the help, support and love you need here.

Love
      Michelle

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Brooke,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Hi, Brooke.  Glad to meet you.

Much love,

Raquel

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Brooke, welcome to CDH. I’m sure you will love it hear and love your sisters. I just joined in December and absolutely love it. You couldn’t ask for a better bunch of loving, caring girls. Look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Love,

Trish

Hi Brooke and welcome to this Heavenly address of wonderful friendly, supportive and experienced people who you can interact with.

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Brooke!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?