Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, My name’s Tiffany. Nice to meet you all! I’m not new to dressing, but I’ve wanted to get serious about it for a long time. I’ve only very recently actually done so. I’m super happy to meet you all, and I’m excited to possibly make a couple new friends with you girls. <3

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Tiffany. You’ve come to a great place to find support, acceptance, and guidance. We are glad to have you as part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Have fun!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tiffany ..happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. You have so much ahead of you be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Tiffany!

Welcome to CDH!!  Your off to a fantastic start.  Bravo for you being so young and brave enough to be who you are so early in life.  We’re envious of you in the best of ways.

Love your spirit!  CDH is full of great girls and tons of support and advice.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Tiffany very nice to meet you and as these lovely ladies have allready said i cant add to much.  But i can add that you have joined the best CD site on the internet so get settled in  relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself and again nice to meet you . And hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Tiffany, welcome to CDH, I sure hope to bump into you here as you make yourself familiar. Don’t be shy, get comfy, you’re among friends!

Welcome Tiffany!

Welcome! I’m glad you’ve joined us. I’m actually quite new to this (although I have been underdressing 24/7 for ten years) and I have found so much encouragement and inspiration here. Since I am kinda new, it’s been the best resource for any questions I have had along the way. Often, another girl even asks something first that I was going to ask. We’re all in this together. Have fun!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?