Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi it’s Hanisha, I’m a new member from Florida! Like many on the site I’ve gained an appreciation for femininity experimenting with my moms clothing from a young age. I’ve always been drawn to feminine clothing and expression since I was a kid but really only started experimenting regularly in middle school and high school. I’m college I finally mustered up the courage to go out in public a couple times. It is only a part time hobby for me at the moment but I see myself being drawn to it more and more! I’m relatively young for this site only in my twenties but looking to meet and connect with more people. I just moved to Florida recently and looking to connect and maybe even go shopping  with some like minded individuals!

Hi Hanisha, and welcome. I think you will find this to be a wonderful place, where you can make new friends with girls of all ages. I am old enought to be your grandmother, but I remember when I was a college student so many years ago. I was living full time as a girl and had been accepted into the Johns Hopkins gender reassignment program. One if the stipulations was you had to live full-time as a woman for a minimum of two years. I was six months into it when a chain of events steered me in a different direction.  So, after the military, more college, a wonderful wife, successful career and great family, I am back as a “sometimes” Paulette and loving it.  I hope you enjoy exploring your feminine side as much as I do. ❤Paulette❤

Welcome, as Miss Parfois stated the age difference, I too could be your grandmother.  I would note that don’t give up on that age group.  The younger girls here are truly beautiful.  But when you look at the senior group and see how truly beautiful they are you will know that they have to try  3 ( one for each generation) times harder and with but few exceptions ( I’m one of the few)pull it off.  They know all the tips to looking NATURAL, the highest to strive for.  Also we have experienced most every fear, hope, euphoria, or other  emotion  on this wild ride.  We are the lucky ones, we have 2 lives.  Pity the rest of the one world.  Lorraine

Hi Hanisha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Hanisha welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hello Hanisha welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are, as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have come to realize at a much younger age than many of us that you are who you are. Welcome!

Hugs April

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hey girl, welcome to CDH.

nice Hanisha ^_^
      you have a beautiful figure, I wish I started at your age, but nice to meet yah ^_^

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hanisha
      Welcome to CDH. You’ll find a lot of experienced girls here. Anything youhave questions abput dont be afraid to ask. I’m a Jax Univ graduate. Moved here to Louisiana 35 yrs ago. PM me anytime. Keep us updated on your journey with dressing.
      Hugs Ginger

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hanisha This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for . To understand and better ourselves in everyway  becoming very the  ladies we feel like being. You have so much ahead of you so relax get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Anonymous

Yes you keep wanting more I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Hanisha nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from please look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the femme road they are on..  So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Hanisha as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many wonderful ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. Once again Hanisha nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Wow! Thank you so so much for such a warm welcome , looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Hey there! Welcome, this is a great place!!

xoxo

Jessica

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Hanisha,

Welcome to this wonderful community! There are a lot of friendly girls here with some great advice, and experiences to share.

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Anisha.Welcome this great site.This is a wonderful place to celebrate your feminine side.I hope you will be able to meet new friends from your area to go shopping with.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Hanisha,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?