• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I started my cross dressing when I was about 13…thanks to having a really feminine sister that was hardly at home and leaving her underwear easily accessible!I loved my free time slipping into her undies then having a few minutes in her bed under her silken blankets 😉 When I look back now,I’m sure she must have realised what was going on..her underwear not quite how and where she left it and her bed obviously laid in!

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Anonymous original post: 

I started my cross dressing when I was about 13…thanks to having a really feminine sister that was hardly at home and leaving her underwear easily accessible!I loved my free time slipping into her undies then having a few minutes in her bed under her silken blankets  When I look back now,I’m sure she must have realised what was going on..her underwear not quite how and where she left it and her bed obviously laid in!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?