Tagged: 

Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all,

I’m glad I found you.

I’ve been crossdressing since I was a little kid, first as a game with my sister, then as a way of life but alwats secretly from my family and partners.

Recently got divorced and decided to explore my feminine side and finally free myself. So I start buying lots of clothes, crossdressing in public and dating.

I would love to hear your stories and make some girl friends. 🙂

Anonymous

I started in my later part of my life but I feel so good when I do it and I look very good when I do it. I want to be able to do it more often even full time. I’ve always been feminine inside and submissive and I just feel comfortable and happy dressed as a woman. The only problem is my wife doesn’t know I do it. She is very traditional and she wouldn’t understand.

I feel the same like you. I decided not to tell her anything since i didn’t know how she was going to react after years of lying to her and just go in different ways.

Hi Iris, welcome to our site. All here to support and listen.
      A journey worth taking.
      Enjoy,
      Best Wishes

Hi Jane,

Thank you for the warm welcome 😊

Iris

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Iris   welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. Read the stories from others and their experiences. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie

Thank you for the warm welcome 😊

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Iris, Such a beautiful name and a beautiful flower.  Great choice.  Enjoy the forums and making friends here.

Chrissy

Hi Chrissy

Thank you for your kind words 😊.

Iris

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Iris

Welcome to CDH! It’s lovely to meet you.
      I’m glad you found this heavenly address!
      Hugs,

Lara

Hi Lara,

Thank you for the warm welcome. 😊

Hi Iris,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Iris nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here as reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there femme stories as they journey down there wonderful heartfeld path in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then girl just a story or two about the life and times of Iris as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Seeing your from across the big pond i say from Montana USA a big hello girlfriend.. So again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for the warm welcome 😊.

I have been ho a lot of similar sites but I can say i have high expectations on this one.

Hope we can chat soon.

Any time girlfriend when you see me here say hello as any girl love to chat he he ..

Stephanie

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Iris, welcome to CDH, you’re going to love it here. All the girls are so caring and loving and more than willing to help any of their sisters when they need it. Two weeks ago I came out to my oldest boy and asked the girls to give me some help in how to approach him about my crossdressing. I was overwhelmed with their response to my cry for help and all the wonderful advice they all gave me. My Grand Father was born and raised in the UK, around Deal somewhere. I’ll send you a friend request and look forward to hearing more from you.

Love,

Trish

Hi Trish,

Thank you for the warm welcome 😊.

I have 2 youngs boys so i have to plan about this moment too.

Trish White
          Baroness

Hi Iris, well I can tell you, from my experience, people are far more accepting now than when I was in my 20’s. In both of my boys cases, to them, it was no big deal. I told my oldest that I needed to see him because I had something very personal to tell him. At the end of our discussion he just said “that’s it? I thought you were going to tell me you had something terminal”. Then he just said about my crossdressing, “that’s cool Dad, I love you”. I was expecting the worst and in both cases it was no big deal to them. So hopefully when your time comes it will go the same way.

Cheers,

Trish

Hi Trish

I’m sure it’s going to be the same with me. They’re really young now so they will think of it as a game 😊.

My oldest wanted to go as a princess last Halloween.We got him the costume but then he changed his mind and ask for a superhero one😄 .

Iris

Trish White
            Baroness

That is too funny Iris, not unexpected, but funny.

Love,

Trish

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Ids,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Welcome – this is a great site. It’s nice to have the freedom to explore that which is within us. Proceed at your own pace – you go, girl!
      Fredrika XOXOX

Thank you love.

I’ve been in a lot of crossdressing sites before,never had the warm welcome as her. 😊

Hiya! I’ll say that finally admitting to myself that I had this side was very freeing indeed. I’ve only been exploring this side for about a month and it’s already lead to an interesting story. I’d be more than happy to share it, if you’d like to hear it.

Welcome!

-Esme

Hi Esma,

I will gladly listen to your story and I can share mine with you.

💋 Iris

Ok. Here goes:

So a little background, my position at where I used to work was eliminated due to a staffing model restructure. So I was looking for another job. This was also one of the main triggers that pushed me to admit this part of me existed and wasn’t going away.

I’d finally said to myself “You know what, life is too short. I’m doing this” and had snuck out to my local Target and bought, among a few other things that I could use to hide them in my basket, a pack of panties. They were something feminine and low risk I could wear under my clothes.

Fast forward a day or two and I’m sitting at my desk at home applying for jobs and wearing a pair of those panties under my jeans. The next day I hear back from the local business I applied to wanting to schedule an interview. So I think maybe it’s what I was wearing at the time.

I go to the interview wearing panties under my guy clothes, which kind of terrified me.

The interview went well and I celebrated by going to another Target and buying a few more sets of underwear. A few hours later I get a job offer.

So either admitting that this part of me exists helped give me the confidence I needed in the interview or women’s clothes are magic.

Hi Iris, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Hi Stephanie

Lovely to meet you too 😊

Welcome to this Heavenly address of wonderful, supportive and friendly people Iris

Thank youR Requal.

I’m happy I’ve found you 💛

Glad you’re exploring your feminine side at last. Wonderful feeling, isn’t it? You’ll find sisters and girlfriends here.

Xoxo,

Dani

Hi Dani

It’s a beautiful feeling and yes i desperately need some girlfriends.

Iris ❤

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Iris, I’m glad you found us too!!  So many stories to read, and so many gals eager to share and chat with.   I hope you get settled in and comfortable in your new home hon!

Nice to meet you Iris! 🙂

Stevie

Hi Stevie

Nice to meet you too love ❤.

Iris

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?