Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I’m Catie…a lifelong mtf crossdresser who had finally found peace in who I am. I dress to please myself typically smart casual…I love flowing dresses, sensuous lingerie and heels.

Hi, and welcome Catie
      You have found the warmest, most welcoming site on the web. The girls here are so supportive, and loving bunch anywhere.
      Take your time and look around the forums, ask any questions, and join in when you are comfortable.
      It’s always nice to have another sister.
      Hugs, Regine

Welcome Catie Maye. Very sweet name <3. I think you’ll like it here.
      Clara

Anonymous

Thank you Clara Cross….also lovely name…..we could be Cross & Maye…the first CD/TV detective team….xx

Or perhaps our paths Maye Cross someday.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Catie …happy to welcome you and being  you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Catie, welcome to CDH, its always nice to welcome another UK girl! I love to chat so PM me if you want to……..

Anonymous

Hi Andrea, thank you. I would love to chat…..watch out for the PM xx

Welcome Catie,

Always nice to see another U.K. girl join this friendly community.

Katie x

Anonymous

Thank you Katie with a K : )) xx

Hi Catie,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Nice to see you back Catie, hope all is well. I still have a copy of your book, it was a very good read, informative and entertaining, Take care and would love to chat sometime.

Heather.

Anonymous

Hi Heather, thank you …and for buying the book. It’s been over 5 years since I wrote it…lots has changed since then and when I read it back some of it makes me cringe a little : )) If one person takes away one thing of use it was worth the writing. No problem, feel free to message. Stay safe. Catie xx

Hi Catie

Most welcome to CDH. I think that we are much the same and I also love heels. All my heals are between 4 or 5 inches. And I love of course lingerie, who doesn’t do that? On dresses I’ve spent too much money this autumn and I’m afraid it will be the same in the spring 😀😀 Only trouble is, my closet is full.

Lots of hugs
      Lily-Rose

Anonymous

Welcome Catie , glad you have found your peace , gorgeous pictures you have here .

Hopefully more joy being here 👠👠

Kathleen
      Duchess

Well hi Catie!

Hi Catie, welcome to CDH. Love you locks. Can’t wait to get to know another UK gal. I’m a Mancunian lass.

Love trish

Anonymous

Hi Trish, thank you…I’m from South London originally, now in Milton Keynes. You have a great look….beautifully relaxed xx

Hi, thank you I will probably be updating my photo over the next few days. Will be trying my assets and hip pads so can’t wait for that.

Love Trish

Hi Catie,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Welcome, Catie. Glad to have another sister here. Sounds like you are returning. It’s nice to meet you.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Catie! The most important thing you learn here is that you are not alone. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Have fun!

Hi Catie welcome to CDH .This is a special place with very special people, relax, enjoy and don’t be frightened to ask questions. Pyxx.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi there Catie!

Its great to have you here at CDH, make yourself at home.

Welcome catie!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?