- September 3, 2020 at 3:14 am #380305Bobbie GurlParticipantRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 11 times
- September 14, 2020 at 10:00 am #383716Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 963Has thanked: 5294 timesBeen thanked: 1485 times
Hi Bobbie, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community! You don’t provide much information in your introduction post or your profile page but you did mention that you have been crossdressing since you were a child! That alone is a good enough reason for you to be a CDH member. I suspect that you may be a little shy and apprehensive about revealing too much of yourself to a bunch of people that you don’t know! Everyone of us has had to take that same kind of risk that by joining CDH we would find people just like us who are crossdressing people and have gone through a lot of the same experiences and feelings that we have. Having made the decision to join us don’t you think it might be appropriate to let us know what you hope to get out of CDH membership! Just joining doesn’t really get you the benefits and support that most of us need to help make our crossdressing journey the joyful experience it should be! Advice, dressing tips, interesting posts, informative articles and friendship are all things that are readily available to you but to get them you need to do more than just join. You have to interact with the other members! At the time I am sending you this welcoming post your profile page indicates that you have not been on the site for 4 days. There may be all kinds of valid reasons why you can’t get on very often, but to eventually get true benefits of being a CDH member you do need to be active on the site and interact with your crossdressing sisters! Ask a question, share an experience or just do a few friend requests! Before too long you will have an online social life right here with us. If I can ever ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 3, 2020 at 9:02 pm #380641Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 858Has thanked: 1823 timesBeen thanked: 1649 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- September 3, 2020 at 3:29 pm #380547
- September 3, 2020 at 3:23 pm #380545
- September 3, 2020 at 7:46 am #380447AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 182Has thanked: 1493 timesBeen thanked: 628 times
Hello Bobbie and welcome to CDH….
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 3, 2020 at 7:30 am #380414
- September 3, 2020 at 6:03 am #380356
- September 3, 2020 at 5:43 am #380341Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4246Has thanked: 6159 timesBeen thanked: 6479 times
happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships. So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.
- September 3, 2020 at 3:59 am #380318
- September 3, 2020 at 3:32 am #380315
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.