Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi all i lisa new here xxx

Hello!

I’m also new here! Can’t wait to explore what the site has to offer

Hi Lisa,

Welcome, it is nice to see someone local on here, I am just up the road from you in Doncaster.  There are lots of friendly people on here.  I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x.

Hi Lisa

Welcome to the site.

Hope you have fun exploring CDH.

❤️B

Anonymous

Hello Lisa

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs Natasha 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lisa   happy to welcome you.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH!!! It’s great to see you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Lisa nice to you and happy you joined us girls here . Plenty to do here as reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothing to makeup to anything you allways wanted to know about the Lisa that lives in your heart and sole . She has been there for ever is she just stepping out and enjoying the fresh air or has she been coming out for a bit . So get settled in and relax and kick your heels off and enjoy yourself  as for making friends their are so many girls here from all over the world here to make lasting friendships with as me from USA Montana to be exact so look around and pm me anytime work some crazy hours but will allways answer you so again nice to meet you hope to see you around for a chat sometime

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Lisa, welcome.  I hope you will settle in and enjoy all there is to offer here.  A lot of special ladies here with great advice, interesting stories and sincere care.   Mostly it’s a fun place to be yourself with others.  Happy to meet you and looking forward to chatting in the future.

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Lisa, welcome to the site, lovely to meet you sweetie.
      LOL Amanda 💋

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Lisa

Welcome toCDH, it’s always nice to welcome another UK girl here! I’m always happy to chat so PM me if you want to……..

Welcome Lisa!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?