- October 26, 2020 at 3:55 am #398776AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 89 times
Hi All, I’m new to this site and I’m nervous, scared and excited all at the same time. Louise.
- November 1, 2020 at 2:46 pm #401519
- November 1, 2020 at 3:56 am #401277
- November 1, 2020 at 3:17 am #401267
- November 1, 2020 at 3:00 am #401258ANDREA RAVENLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 320Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 730 times
No need to be frightened for nervous we are all very friendly here. I’m from the UK as well so please PM me if you want to chat or ask anything………
- October 31, 2020 at 11:03 am #401041
- October 27, 2020 at 1:10 am #399228Katie CollinsLadyRegistered On: January 25, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 198Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 574 times
Always nice to see another U.K. girl on here. I joined about eight months ago and have found it a very supportive place. Especially helpful during lockdown when I couldn’t dress.
- October 26, 2020 at 6:50 pm #399166Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 3092Has thanked: 2977 timesBeen thanked: 6515 times
Welcome to CDH.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 26, 2020 at 6:20 pm #399150
- October 26, 2020 at 6:07 pm #399148
- October 26, 2020 at 2:37 pm #399080Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 604Has thanked: 1900 timesBeen thanked: 2605 times
OMG, PLEASE…do not be scared. Everyone here is very compassionate and just wants to help. We all have had that nervous…take a deep breath…and hit the join button!!
You take things at your pace, just rest assured that your not alone. We’ve all gone, or are going thru it.
- October 26, 2020 at 2:30 pm #399077Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 1155Has thanked: 10726 timesBeen thanked: 2228 times
Hi Louise, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. As you can probably tell by all the nice welcoming posts you have received, this is a really friendly site. If you are like a lot of crossdressers you haven’t had much opportunity to talk to others about your crossdressing journey and the problems you have encountered along the way. Well now you have a lot of wonderful people you can discuss these things with and you don’t have to be nervous, afraid or apprehensive at all, because we are all crossdressing people just like you. So enjoy your membership and don’t be afraid to interact with your CDH sisters. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
2 users thanked author for this post.
- October 26, 2020 at 9:59 am #398990Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 47Replies: 1561Has thanked: 5629 timesBeen thanked: 3543 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- October 26, 2020 at 9:47 am #398977EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 22Replies: 780Has thanked: 4465 timesBeen thanked: 2542 times
- October 26, 2020 at 5:21 am #398812AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 89 times
Hi Everyone, thank you so much for your welcome. I’m sure I’ll get used to CDH. Its so lonely sometimes isn’t it? I’ve never spoke about myself before, it feels rather strange talking now but hopefully I’ll get used to it. Speak soon, Louise.
- October 26, 2020 at 5:07 am #398806Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 474Replies: 1802Has thanked: 8115 timesBeen thanked: 7289 times
Hiya Louise & welcome to CDH!! Kind of a weird feeling to open up there? No worries, we’re all friends here dear. Sharing the journey together. Nice to meet you Louise, I’m Samantha. Make yourself at home & if you have any questions about the site feel free to pm me if you’d like. See ya around the site hon, thanks for introducing yourself 😊
- October 26, 2020 at 4:50 am #398800Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 898Has thanked: 9104 timesBeen thanked: 3936 times
- October 26, 2020 at 4:12 am #398779Jessica JamesRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 622Has thanked: 745 timesBeen thanked: 1235 times
Welcome, it is lovely to see another girl from the U.K. on here. I understand that you are nervous but this is a really friendly place. I am happy to keep in touch so please feel free to message me.
3 users thanked author for this post.
- October 26, 2020 at 4:11 am #398778Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 49Replies: 1169Has thanked: 5413 timesBeen thanked: 6035 times
Hi Louise and welcome. Try not to be nervous…. and certainly you should never feel scared at CDH. But excitement? Yes, please feel that being here! You are going to find an awful lot of sincerely caring ladies and all the information and support you could ever ask for. Take some time to settle in and look around and please message me if I can be of help. Looking forward to getting to know you Louise!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.