Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m Sophia and I’ve been dressing since I was 110. I’m now 28 years old and married with a child. My wife knows about my crossdressing habit, but she is not bothered. However I prefer to do it when she is not around because I feel really strange. I have been out on the street a few times, but I can’t say that it was a pleasant experience. I was always terrified what if I’d be recognized. It happened a couple of times, but nobody really took care. I wish I were braver sometimes because I really want to represent myself as a woman at public places more often.

Welcome to CDH Sophia.

Robyn

Hi Sophia, and welcome!!! Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Sophia and welcome.

Just for the hell of it, go shopping as a woman and see what kind of reaction you get.

Anonymous

Heyyy

Hope you find what you’re looking for here. Your profile pic is really cute.

Hi Sophia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcone Sophia hope you gain confidence here

Hi Sophia and welcome to CDH. As you explore this site I’m sure you’ll find lots of great support and encouragement to help you feel more confident.

Hi Sophia, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Give your wife a big hug for me for being so accepting of your crossdressing. Getting the confidence to go out in public dressed as a woman is very much a personal battle that will only be won by you when you have finally become comfortable with the fact that there is a part of you that is feminine and needs to be expressed occasionally. If your profile picture is actually of you, then believe me when I say you look very much like a confident, attractive lady.  If you believe that, then the biggest fear might be that some people who know you will recognize you and want to ridicule you or try to make you feel guilty or ashamed of doing it. If you can to a point where your attitude is – Hey Sophia is part of who I am and if you don’t like it you can look the other way or walk on by. You would be surprised how many people are so consumed with their own problems that they are not even paying attention to the people around them. For those that do, your attitude and confidence in walking down the street and doing the things you came out to do will be obvious to them without you having to say a word. So, again the confidence battle is won in your mind not in public. Hope you enjoy your membership. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Sophia!

Welcome to CDH Sophia. Bravery is facing down your fears and doing things anyway.  Which you seem to be doing. I’ve been finding that many of us go on with our dressing etc.. despite how occasionally terrified we are.
      To conquer those fears usually requires constant exposure to retrain your brain to acknowledge the positive experiences and acclimate it to the negative.
      Some of the most beautiful trans women still deal with the gender phobias of others.
      Don’t beat yourself up over it. It’s only natural.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Sophia! Glad to have you as part of this community! Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts! Have fun.

I think one of the best things you can do is call a local beauty salon and ask upfront if they are DC or Trans friendly.  Assuming they are, make an appointment. Get a complete makeover. You will enjoy every minute of it. Most good ones will style your wig, do your nails, and whatever you want. Make sure you go wearing fem clothes etc. It makes it easier for them to get the makeup right.

I found the only salons that won’t take you are the ones that have children present.

When you’re all done strut out of the store and take yourself shopping at one of the major retail stores for a new outfit. It will make you feel exhilarated for the rest of the day for sure.

Hope this helped.  Go enjoy.

Hi Sophia nice to meet you and glad you found us girls here. Well girl you missed the sign at the door you came thru to join us that read leave all fears and nervious parts here before going in he he just kidding girlfriend. So as for nerves about wife you say she accepts you as Sophia thats a great thing as not many wifes accept and so many live in the closet to speak. As im a luckey one myself as i came out to my wife shortly after we were married 37 years ago and been having girlfriend fun ever since and some girls not so lucky so we have a great in with wifes . Work on your fears and overcome them and read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothes to makeup to everything about the girl Sophia that lives in your heart and sole . There are plenty of girls here to make lasting friendships with from all over the world . Just pm any time and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime hugs girlfriend.

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sophia   Welcome to Cdh 🌷

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?