Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all,

I’ve just sorted out my login. It turns out I registered ages ago. With a password I couldn’t remember.

Where am I coming from? I’m very hesitant, and I know I’m a not very adventurous cd, and at times I beat myself up about it but I have to acknowledge my  situation.

Things should be easy for me, I’m old – as in pensionable age. My wife has died , the ‘kids are all grown up and living away  and  I shouldn’t give a toss. So I can dress up in my limited way in the safety of my house, but beyond that … I’m not sure. But I’m also not sure I’m satisfied with the situation, if you see what I mean. it just doesn’t feel enough

So I’ve joined up here to see if I can get some encouragement but more importantly I’d welcome advice, especially from older folks in my situation – where might I go from here and how?

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Marti and a long overdue welcome!  Not all of us are as adventurous or outgoing as we would like to be but certainly no need to beat yourself up over it – though I’m one to talk 🙂.  I too have sat at home dressed and feeling good thinking “now what?”  Well,  the more we can learn and understand, the better informed our decisions will be, and having support makes those decisions easier.  Where might you go from here?  Forward I hope, to a place of your choosing!  The how may take a bit of time, but CDH is a great  guide for that, and the support here is second to none.  Lots of great ladies around here for that.  Best thing I can say is just relax and enjoy yourself a bit.  Regardless of how we all move forward, it’s a lot easier to do when you’re here among friends.  Welcome again Marti, nice to meet you hon!

Stevie

Anonymous

Wow, here’s me thinking I might have to be patient for any replies, and to be honest with a bit of trepidation. Then you come straight in there, Stevie. I love you to bits for your kind words.

Anonymous

Hi Marti,

So very nice to meet you and welcome to CDH. I also am a mature retired senior and have been pretty much active on CDH since I joined last January.

You will find many ladies here and we are all are willing to help you. Don’t be shy read the post and when you are ready jump right in and ask for advice or give some advice or comment  if you want/can. Everyone is willing to help you.

I know that there are several Girls on here that are on here that live Great Britain and the UK. I myself, I live in Greenville South Carolina USA.

Again welcome to CDH and have some fun while you are here.

Kathleen

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Marti .. happy to welcome you here with us . never too late to experience this as I have found late myself . Always had this feeling but not until my 60,s that I actually came out to my wife and started this journey. Many like ourselves here discovering and learning this much later in life and with the help and support I have received here and the many wonderful ladies with their advice really help me understand how to cope with theses confusing changes. Very nice meeting you and enjoy being part of this wonderful community.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Marti, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Is 72 old enough for you? I have been crossdressing since I was 51. Read my profile page to see why I started crossdressing at such a mature age. I could give you all kinds of advice Luv on whether you should expand your crossdressing journey to include going out in public fully dressed en femme but crossdressing is as much about how it makes you feel. You can get that feeling just by dressing at home. If there is a particular reason why you want others to see you out and about dressed en femme that my dear is another matter altogether. Being alone without a significant other to have to please gives you liberty that a lot of crossdressing people don’t have. You can pretty much do what your heart desires. Just don’t feel obligated to push your crossdressing journey past your comfort zone. Even in this day and age there are mean spirited people out there who might make a crossdressing person extremely uncomfortable. Here at CDH you are among friends who will accept and support you. For lots of our members that is enough. For me I dress as Teralynn every day, and I do it when I am out and about including shopping and Doctor appointments. I don’t do it to prove anything but because Teralynn is part of who I am. The other part is retired Marine John who still does not put up with any nonsense. Pity the fool who would try to mess with Teralynn when she is out and about because in a split second John can be brought out to protect the both of them. So do what you really feel you want to do with your crossdressing journey but develop an attitude that will enable you deal with occasional nasty looks, inappropriate coments or downright unacceptable behavior from some members of our society. Believe it or not, things have improved quite a bit since we were growing up and most people accept a person for who they are, no questions asked. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Marti! You have found the perfect place to get answers to your questions. Feel free to ask them or share thoughts. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Have fun exploring all this site has to offer.

Hi Marti!  Welcome to the CDH community.

You and I have much in common, including age, interest, nervousness and more.  This is what I found from the earliest exchanges.  There are many, many of us with identical questions, desires, limits and concerns.  Lots of help here.

Two suggestions I make to all new friends who join:  #1 as you have time go onto the Chat and get to know us better.  #2 if and when you feel comfortable send Friend Request(s) which open the Private Message option where you can have 1:1 conversations with a bit less lag time and (obviously) more privacy if you like me are still somewhat reluctant.

I would always be glad to chat if you like.

V

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Marti,

I’m one of the girls in the UK that Kathleen referred to. I haven’t been around here too long but I have found it a great place to explore being me.

Feel free to PM me if you’d prefer to chat more privately. Otherwise, enjoy the exploration.

Rachel xx

Hi Marti,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Welcome Marti, I am in exactly the same situation as you, pensioner, lost wife 4½ years ago, no kids at home. I used to live in Gosport many, many years ago but now live in the USA. I was an opportunist crossdresser at first, knew the wife’s limits so enjoyed what I could. I am now fairly comfortable in what most people call “stealth mode”, so I am often out and about in womens clothes but pass as a man. I am still working towards getting out of the car in a dress or a skirt. It’s taken me 4 years to get to this point and I still haven’t actually done it yet. However, on a daily basis, I am dressed en femme, always underwear and bra, mostly leggings and ladies sweatshirts but sometimes a dress or skirt. You’ll like it here.

Anonymous

Hi michaela,

It’s already a small world, I’ve spent time around the Gosport area, though I’ve moved on since then. I’m taken with your little snapshot of life. It brought to mind my summer visits to Southsea beach and swimming in a chilly sea , wrapping up after in a colourful sarong – I’ve worked and travelled out east,  so it just came natural. In hindsight I  was not at all phased. It came natural to say “it’s not a skirt, its a sarong” if anyone asked. I  still have a selection which I wear around the place. And I guess that describes my style. If I can call it unisex, that’ll do. Thanks for your post x

Anonymous

Hello Marti and welcome! We seem to have a nice assortment of older and younger people here which I like. I’m in the former group 🙂

Welcome Marti!

Hi Marti ,you have joined a special place relax and enjoy. Pyxx.

I’m 47 and new to going totally female. Been underdressing a long time though. When I decided, about a month ago, that I really wanted to go all out at home, I didn’t think I wanted to go out in public dressed. The moment I asked my wife if I could totally crossdress at home was the exact moment I realized that I want to dress in public too. This wonderful site is a great place to read about other girls making their first (and later) trips in public. Those are my favorite posts to read.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?