Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone! I’ve been crossdressing on and off since I was…. 4. Now that I’m in my 50s, I hope to keep it set to “on”. This site is just what I’ve been looking for and is already a confidence booster.

Hi Kaz!

Welcome to CDH!  I can certainly attest to the confidence boost!  I’ve only been here a month and “Robyn” has grown by leaps and bounds.  So many great beautiful girls, with a ton of love, support and advice to help you be all you wish to be.  Its an amazing place that is getting stronger everyday!  Have fun and enjoy!

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Hi Kat,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kaz…

happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing.  With you as a long time dresser I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and experiences. We’re always looking  to learn more about this amazing world. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of .Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Sara
      Lady

Hi Kaz!

Welcome, and congratulations on accepting yourself, and seeking out a community to find your way! I too recently joined for the same reasons as you, trying to find myself, and find more friends to talk with about this!

Good luck on your adventure!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Kaz and welcome!  There seems to be so many of us reaching that age and finally saying enough is enough.  I’m happy to see you reach that point and join us at CDH.  This site is so informative and the ladies here really do care.  We can all get by with a little help from our friends and there is more than a little help here.  I can attest at how much of a confidence booster this place is, having felt that myself, and it just keeps growing!  Please look around and get settled in with us Kaz.  Nice to meet you!!

Stevie

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Kaz! You have come to the right place for support and acceptance. Feel free to ask questions, make friends, and share thoughts. This is a safe place to do all of that. Have fun!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

hi kaz, welcome girl, we are happy to have you here, in the past all of us thought that we are alone, but everyday we know that there are a lot like us in the world, so whatever you want, only ask us and we are happy and ready to help you, hugs felicity

Anonymous

…and hugs to all the ladies here, have a good time, God Bless you all the time

Welcome Kaz!

Welcome! I totally feel the same way. This place has been such an inspiration and confidence builder for me as well. Glad you joined us. Have fun!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?