• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I am Jozzy hoping to make new friends and hang out with people after covid if anyone is in Toronto or something , feeling really down and dont really have a supportive family or friends

Anonymous

Welcome you have support here I was down until I found this place all the girls on beee are very supported look at my story it is interesting and third is going to be a part four later today
      Welcome new sister hugs Kimberly

Hi Jozzy! Welcome to CDH! All of the ladies here are very supportive and encouraging. I hope that you find what you are looking for. 🤗

Anonymous

Thank you

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Josephine welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Josephine nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here .. Get settled in relax and enjoy yourself as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here .. Lots to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies about there journey down there path to being the pretty ladies they are .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments and jump in with some stories of your own about the life and times of Josephine as she travels on her journey .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to make lasting friendships with..  So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat some time soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

thank you for being kind you can send me a message anytime 🙂

Hi. Jozzy. I guess you have a nickname now. Hope you like it. Most of us can relate to how you are feeling right now. I hope you can find the support you need on here. Many lovely kind girls ready to share. Keep your chin up. I will only get better.

Anonymous

Thank you all for being kind and sweet – its really difficult for me to find my place in the world usually I am down depressed and keep to myself

Anonymous

Hi Jozzy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

I’m on the other side of the pond to you I’m in the UK x

There are lots of us girls in Canada who will help you out with what ever you need xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

🌺 im not in Canada, but wanted to welcome you to the group Jozzy! 🍭🦋🎀

Hi Jozzy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jozzy! welcome to CDH!!!
      It’s so great to see you here.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Hi Jozzy welcome to CDH from way, way down in New Zealand, would love to join you for coffee and a chat but the bus route doesn’t stretch to Toronto I’m sorry to say. Don’t be afraid jo jump into the discussions – we love new perspectives so please make yourself right at home and enjoy everything this wonderful site has to offer.

Hugs

Diana 💋

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?