• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone. Newbie here….to the forum and to crossdressing itself.  Any advice and interesting information is always welcome.  I started buying clothes last year and wearing them around my home but i still look like a dude wearing women’s clothes so im looking for lots of help to get better at all ‘this’.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Donna and welcome to CDH!  We’re all new at one time or another, the important thing is you are here.  The ladies here are overflowing with advice and information, and we are all supportive, so never hesitate to ask!  And dont be so hard on yourself with looking like “a dude wearing womans clothes” – we are always our own worse critics.  I look forward to chatting with you Donna, again, welcome!! 🙂

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Donna welcome,  this is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Browse our site and ask any questions that you may want to know. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving    with a dream looking forward. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.

Stephanie  🌹

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Donna! 🦋

Hi Donna

Welcome to CDH fantastic here so friendly and informative.

Ready to chat anytime.

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Donna nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here at the best CD site on the internet.. So get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here we all are very supportive and accepting of all who come thru these doors .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here in our home as well as yours now also.. So much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there trials and tribulations as the travel down there femme path in life .. As you get more comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies .. Then your turn girl give us a story or two about the life and times of Donna as she travels down her girly road in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build lasting friendships with ,, So  please do us a little favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thank you .. And once more its nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Donna. You can find plenty of advice here. Don’t be shy about sending private messages too, never know what advice someone might have. I’m still new at this too.

Xoxo, Dani

Anonymous

As the other ladies stated in their replies, you can get much information on feminizing right here. Also, I’ve found YouTube to be an excellent source on learning techniques to apply makeup to my middle-aged face 👵. For wigs, I always go to a wig shop and get fitted. Hair styles can make or break my look.

Nice to meet you Stevie,

Robyn

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Donna,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Thank you for the warm welcome…i have filled out my profile a bit more and replied on a few threads. Perhaps this will get others to know me a bit better. If you have anything you would like to know just ask.

Donna💋

Hi Donna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome Donna, the wonderful ladies of CDH are definitely the best source for advice and tips, in any situation someone will have been there, done that – all you need to do is ask.

Hugs

Diana

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Donna,

welcome! It takes a while to get there with so much to learn. This is a great place to learn.

— Abbie 🥰😘

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?