• This topic has 20 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone! Lily here from Aiken SC

Anonymous

Hey Lily. My first day also. Wonder where we will be in 3 months? 6 months?

Anonymous

I’m not sure! Hopefully making great connections! Where are you from

Anonymous

I’m from New England but as of 1 month ago, now live in Austin Tx.

Welcome Lily! I think you will find this to be a wonderful place to meet new friends. If you are considering transitioning CDH has a sister site “Transgender Heaven” focused on those who may be considering going further in their journey. I have not visited it but I suspect it is as informative and supportive as CDH. I do know I have made several really good friends here. We all share the commonality of wanting to fully explore our femmine side and share our experiences. I hope you find CDH to be as warm and as welcoming as I have. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi, Lily!  Welcome to CDH.

Hi Lily,

CDH has been for me a place of learning and growth as well as a place of warmth and comfort.  I truly hope it is those things and more for you.

Stephanie MacNeil

Welcome Lily!

Anonymous

Well my neighboring state I am in Tennessee cleveland. Nice to have you here come on in and make yourself comfortable and enjoy. us girls 👧 be glad to have you and welcome to the site

Hello Sister and welcome

Hi Lily,

Welcome to CDZh!

Alice

Hi Lily welcome to CDH. I am kind of new here but CDH is a wonderful site and everyone has been super kind.

Susan

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Lily, nice to meet you, and look forward to learning more about you. You’re going to love this site and all your sisters in it. I’ve been here for 7 months and just love it.

Love,

Trish

Hi Lily,

Welcome.  I live in Lexington and am looking for some girls to chat with and develop friendships.

Hi LIly nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With loving to chat as all the girls here are and a wealth of knowledge to access and learn from girl you have come to the right place .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Lily as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for having inquiring minds we all want to know he he ..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long and lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a click away .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

P.S congrats on having support at home it makes everything work better ..

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Lily,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

A big warm welcome to CDH Lily!!

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Lily! I know Aiken somewhat! I used to referee youth soccer and did tournaments there a few times. My wife, daughter, and I lived in Greenwood for 7-8 years, then Greenville for another 10. We moved to Pittsburgh in 2018 for job, though. Love Aiken, though!!

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous

Hi. I sure do wish you still lived here! It’s been extremely hard to find others around here. It really would be nice to find another girl to develop a strong supportive relationship with and help each other progress.

Brielle
          Lady

Yes, I know it can be tough in that area. I have seen several girls on this site that are in the Upstate. When I did live there, I was so deep in the closet my wife of 40 years (now) had no idea, nor did anyone else. In 2015, my wife had to go spend some extended time with her family, and I resumed dressing after a several year purge cycle. When I tried breast forms for the first time, I felt so connected to my feminine side, I scared myself and fore my wife returned, I purged everything.

I have no idea if I would have come out even now if I lived there still – who knows? But I’d be proud to hang with you or any gurl who wants to step out and enjoy being who they are!
          I hope you can find some others in the upstate. There may not be anything organized, but maybe there are some people who meet in each others’ homes to just share some food and socialize.

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Lily, Welcome to CDH! I lived in Aiken way back in 1974 & 75. I used to work at the old Aiken Hospital while in college and I lived in Augusta then when I graduate I moved to Aiken. I lived way out on Highway 1 past I20. I helped build a golf course called Bogeyville when I wasn’t working at the hospital. The man who owned the land had a shack on it and I lived there next to a swamp. Lots of great memories of Aiken.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?