Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’m Corrine. I’ve been doing this for as long as I can remember.  I think I look pretty good when I spend the time. Kinda like real women have too rite? I move between my two identities fairly easily but I do prefer Corrine so I’m her as much as I can be. Looking forward to exploring this forum and what it has to offer.

Corrine

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Corrine ,

Welcome to CDH !

Looking at your Avatar picture , I think you look great dear !

The Forums here are a great place to be with like minded Girls
      from all over the world , you can ask anything and everything
      about Crossdressing , and any other topic that is important in our lives.

I hope you will enjoy yourself here Corrine ,

Love Sylvia.

Jackie
      Ambassador

Welcome to our Island Corrine. There’s allot here and if you reach out there is an abundance of girls here ready to give you the tour. There’s forums, personal stories, places to shop for clothes, shoes and other apparel, and some very cool groups to join. Have fun.

Thanks Jackie!

Jackie
          Ambassador

Hi Corrine hope your finding you way around okay. Take care.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Corrine,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly and I hope you make lots of friends.

I have dressed since I was five and like you I prefer to be in my female identity rather than my male one.

I love to chat so please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Corrine, Welcome to a place where love and support are in abundance. I too am a mature crossdresser, if you can call 74 ‘mature’ (I have my doubts)! I live just south of you in the metro Phoenix area. I am looking at getting a group of girls together to come up your way in few months to have some fun. There are a couple of very good makeover services in LV. I hope to do one and get a professional photo shoot.
      Maybe you can join us for some ‘mischief’. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Paulette!

Mischief? My middle name!

Corrine

Then we must stay in touch Girl! We are counting on you to keep us out of trouble when we come to town! (Well maybe we need to do the same for you)! A Big Arizona Hug, Paulette

Hi Corrine nice to meet you and Happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax andenjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As these other wonderful ladies here have said with there welcome i cant add to them except to say have fun girl just be yourself and ask many questions and recieve many answers hugs..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Corrine

I just want to welcome you and let you know that i fell in love with your intro. I can relate to everything that you described. I hope you enjoy being here, and meeting new friends at CDH.

Huggs
      Penny

Thanks Steph!

Hi Corrine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Danni Ash
      Lady

Hi Corrine, welcome to CDH. You will find a lot of nice girls like you on here. Like you I have been doing this for a while, but I am still working on my makeup because my wife would do mine for me. Since she has passed it has become mine to do and try to use what she has taught me.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Corrine,

Welcome to this wonderful accepting place!

Love and hugs, Lara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Corrine

Welcome to CDH, I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

Love
      Michelle

Hi corrine Jen here welcome dear if you need anything let me know I also just joined

Love peace Jenny sulivan

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Corrine,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?