New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Michelle so happy to be here xx

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle  Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Michelle and welcome.   Enjoy the forums and making new friends.

Chrissy

Hi michelle nice to meet you and as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As for the ladies here we all are very supportive and accepting of all who step thru these doors as for which I guess you missed the sign just before entering that read Please Deposit all Fears and Shyness here befor entering as you will not need them inside ha ha .. Good luck girl explore and have fun and congrats on having a supportive  wife she is a treat too have here as many others as myself included  are in this boat ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Michelle, yiu are most welcome on our site, and I would like t read about your journey so far.
      No pressure to be anything other than comfortable i your own skin.
      Enjoy life and live it.
      Best Wishes Jane

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Michelle,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you.  I hope you make lots of new friends here.

Looking at your profile it seems we have some things in common, I am also from the U.K. and I too have a supportive wife.  I also love the classy look.

I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Tara Thank you that’s great I will message you xx

Tara Ryan
          Lady

Hi Michelle,

I look forward to hearing from you and keeping in touch.

Love,

Tara x

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Michelle,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?