- July 16, 2022 at 6:36 am #663116AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
hello from the UK. I’m Melanie a long time mid 50s crossdresser. Please say hello especially any local girls. x
- July 16, 2022 at 4:32 pm #663264Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 94Replies: 5239Has thanked: 7394 timesBeen thanked: 13313 times
Welcome to CDH.
- July 16, 2022 at 2:15 pm #663221Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 955Has thanked: 21080 timesBeen thanked: 3350 times
You have come to a great place to make friends from all over the world with similar interests! Welcome!
It’s good to meet you,
- July 16, 2022 at 1:18 pm #663214Kelly EnglishLadyRegistered On: July 10, 2022Topics: 13Replies: 89Has thanked: 390 timesBeen thanked: 439 times
Hi Melanie and welcome to CDH, there are so many supportive girls here. I was just on vacation in your country a couple of weeks ago, Had a lovely time!
- July 16, 2022 at 1:03 pm #663209
- July 16, 2022 at 7:55 am #663155Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6280Has thanked: 12278 timesBeen thanked: 12941 times
welcome. We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Here you have many also to chat share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Very nice meeting you.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- July 16, 2022 at 8:02 am #663157AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thank you for the lovely message Stephanie and hope to find many friends both near and far.
- July 16, 2022 at 7:32 am #663140Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 457Has thanked: 1583 timesBeen thanked: 1646 times
Hi Melanie, and welcome from across the pond! There are so many girls here from the UK I suspect it won’t be too hard to find a friend locally. I encourage you to consider venturing out and about. I think you will discover it is not as frightening as it seems. I think the secret of going out in public to to carefully choose where you want to go. I try to stay away from places like gay bars and drag clubs and instead go to shopping malls, coffee shops and wine bars. I have found it is much easier to ‘blend in’ with the general public than it is in some of the more traditional places where CD’ers tend to hang out. I look forward to hearing abut your further adventures. Hugs, Paulette
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Paulette Parfois. Reason: misspelled word
- July 16, 2022 at 7:36 am #663148AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thanks for those words Paulette.
- July 16, 2022 at 7:10 am #663136Tara RyanLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 512Has thanked: 1758 timesBeen thanked: 1909 times
- July 16, 2022 at 7:28 am #663138AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thanks for your lovely message Tara and hope to make some friends, hope you don’t mind me adding you. Would be lovely to chat sometime. Compare notes.
- July 16, 2022 at 6:46 am #663121Susan TalbotLadyRegistered On: June 28, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 164Has thanked: 1120 timesBeen thanked: 550 times
- July 16, 2022 at 6:50 am #663122AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Thanks Susan, shame about locality. x
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.