Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

hello from the UK. I’m Melanie a long time mid 50s crossdresser. Please say hello especially any local girls. x

Hi Melanie and welcome to CDH.  I love it her and I know you will too. Sorry I am not local.

Susan

Anonymous

Thanks Susan, shame about locality. x

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Melanie,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. I am also in the U.K. but the other side of the Pennines to you.

I hope you make lots of new friends here, I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Anonymous

Thanks for your lovely message Tara and hope to make some friends, hope you don’t mind me adding you. Would be lovely to chat sometime. Compare notes.

Mel x.

Hi Melanie, and welcome from across the pond! There are so many girls here from the UK I suspect it won’t be too hard to find a friend locally. I encourage you to consider venturing out and about. I think you will discover it is not as frightening as it seems. I think the secret of going out in public to to carefully choose where you want to go. I try to stay away from places like gay bars and drag clubs and instead go to shopping malls, coffee shops and wine bars. I have found it is much easier to ‘blend in’ with the general public than it is in some of the more traditional places where CD’ers tend to hang out. I look forward to hearing abut your further adventures. Hugs, Paulette

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Paulette Parfois. Reason: misspelled word
        Anonymous

Thanks for those words Paulette.

Mel x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melanie

welcome.  We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Here you have many also to chat share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you for the lovely message Stephanie and hope to find many friends both near and far.

Mel x

Hi Melanie and welcome to CDH, there are so many supportive girls here. I was just on vacation in your country a couple of weeks ago, Had a lovely time!

Besitos

Kelly

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Melanie,

You have come to a great place to make friends from all over the world with similar interests! Welcome!

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Melanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?