Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone, my name is Chrissy and I’m new to the site. I’m nervous but looking forward to chatting. X

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Chrissy, and welcome to CDH!!  Please put your nervousness aside, there is no need for it here whatsoever.  I hope you can settle in and enjoy your new home with us!

Stevie

Lizzie
      Lady

Good morning Chrissy

Thanks both! I’m finding my way around. I need to complete my bio on my profile. Wow! It sounds like I know what I’m doing. Lol!🥰

Hi Chrissy,

Welcome to CDH.

Enjoy reading the posts and feel free to post questions.
      Alice

Anonymous

Well relax we have good girls 👧 here to chat with. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Chrissy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m in the UK too I’m in Shropshire, I might be able to meet up for a coffee ☕ sometime if i can slip away from my wife she doesn’t know I’m a crossdresser, hope to hear from you soon X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Chrissy and welcome to CDH. Save your nervousness for when you have to pee and there’s no bathroom in sight, this is a great group of welcoming, loving, and nonjudgmental ladies you could be with. Enjoy your time with us!

Sherri

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chrissy you have arrived to a beautiful place. I’ll too was quite nervous but over time a confinance started to emerge. Then soon the excitement became and started truly enjoying being part of this wonderful community.  Having these wonderful gals to talk to, something I found most comforting now knowing  I have someone to chat with  and for me learn much what is happening. Friendships to be made. Love being here and so will you.  Very happy to meet you and chat anytime

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Chrissy, I am across the water from you but would love to chat it up sometime. No need to be nervous here. We all have been there. Cheer luv.

Hi, Chrissy. Welcome to CDH. We are happy to have you here. You will find lots of support and caring ladies to help you with your questions. Hugs, Allysa

Hi Chrissy
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in the South West.
      Secret crossdresser wear panties or thongs most days.
      Love to dress in a skirt but very rarely get the opportunity.
      Enjoy the site I have since joining in February.
      Love
      Helena

Hi Chrissy,

Good to have you here. You’ll soon find you have much in common with so very many of us that your nervousness will fade away.

Hugs & Kisses,
      W.

Hi Christine nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Ok girl with such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from please look around ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there femme journeys in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Christine as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away..  Now you mention the nervousness  girl when you came thru our doors there was a sign there that read Please Deposit All Nervousness and Scared notions here as you will not need them anymore here he he .. Please girlfriend do us a little favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better and thankyou..  Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Leonara
        Ambassador

Thank You Stephanie I couldn’t have said it better than your warm welcome for Chrissy.. such a way with words!! Well done. Warmest regards, Leonara

Hi Chrissy!

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd / tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?