Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Alexa TB
      Lady

Hi. I’m new. Just want a place to be able to express myself freely.

Hi Alexa.Another UK girl here I am from Wales.Welcome to CDH and have fun and fulfilment embracing your feminine side.

Welcome Alexa to CDH very interactive and informative home full of support and understanding.

Hi Alexa welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m a UK girl too I’m in Shropshire, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Welcome to the site Alexa.
      You have found the right place.

B x

Anonymous

You got a place here there’s a lot of nice girls 👧 in the chat room and they are glad to talk to you. I will be glad to talk just drop me a line

Hi Alexa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Alexa nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. You know girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Well girlfriend there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Alexa as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you..  Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better and thankyou.. Once again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Alexa, so glad you found us here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alexa  happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Alexa
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl who lives in Somerset.
      Mature secret crossdresser who has been crossdressing since my teens and have purged many times.
      Love to wear panties or thongs and a skirt but very rarely dress en femme, usually underdress.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You have come to the right place. Welcome.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Alexa, welcome to CDH 🙂

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Alexa,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have  introduced yourself. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

** There may be special offers and discounts as you enter the “Join Crossdresser Heaven”

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?