Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi, My name is Louise and I’m from the UK.

Hi Louise….I’m Gemma…..also from the UK…xx

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Gemma, hope you’re well? Where are you in the UK? I’m from North Staffordshire. Louise. X

Hi Louise,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Louise,

Too bad you’re going to be lonely, being the only girl here from the UK. 😉

Hugs and kisses,
      W.

Hi Louise,

I am Lisa and I am from Down Under!

Hi Louise nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Louise as she travels down her own girly path in life ..  Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Louise welcome to CDH from another UK girl, very nice to meet you. I’m in Canterbury down in Kent, whereabouts are you?

Happy to chat any time. Much love Helen xx

Hi Louise
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in Somerset.
      Mature secret crossdresser who has been crossdressing since my teens now in my 60’s.
      Purged many times but the urge and desire never goes away so I’m back again crossdressing.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Hi lovely to welcome another UK resident
      Charlotte

Hi Louise Welcome to the group!

Welcome to our world!  I’m a yank in Texas USA, but it seems like England has a large number of us.  You will find many sisters to meet with.    Tell us more about you.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Louise welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hey Louise, a big welcome from me too. I’m British origin, but now living in Belgium. I am sure you will find lots of help and support here at CDH, it is a wonderful community of loving, caring and supportive ladies. As others have pointed out, there are a lot of UK based ladies who I am sure would love to meet up should you be ready to do so.
      Hugs
      Christine

Samantha R
      Duchess

Hi Louise
      Welcome – I’m Samantha from Texas, Dallas area.
      Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.
      Hugs

Anonymous

Hi Louise … welcome to CDH from another UK member … I live near the Welsh border … you have joined a wonderful global community, full of ideas and advice (when needed) …
      Adrienne xx.

Hi Louise and welcome to the CDH family. I’m glad you could join us.

Rose

Hi Louise.I am a UK girl to.Welcome to CDH.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?