• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

As I’m sure you guessed, I’m new to the community. I have been dressing since I was in middle school, because for whatever reason, it just felt right to me, and I continue to do so today, however only in the privacy of my own home, as no one I know understands how I feel. It is not something I talk to anyone in my life about, for fear of them not wanting to be around me or associate with me anymore. I joined this community so that I will be able to have some people to talk to who understand exactly how I feel.

Hi Joan and welcome to CHD You have friends here so ask questions learn and enjoy !
      Stacey s

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Joan   welcome I’m so glad you have join us. There’s nothing to be shy about here these ladies fully understand what your experiencing and are here to comfort and support you in every way. Since being here and myself like you very shy and confused on what was felt happening. I was very much a closet dresser and married. I felt ashame, embarrassed and riddled with guilt. So short order in being a member here at cdh. I have opened up to my wife and am continuing to build  up my confidence. These dear you in time may embrace these feelings and start to feel more at ease and then the enjoyment of your journey will begin. Friendships  to be made, love to chatbut most of all here to listen .🌹

Anonymous

You’ve come to the right place Joan. Welcome.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?