Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi! I’m Emma, 25, living in Auckland, New Zealand.
      I’m an in-the-closet crossdresser, about 1.70m tall, firm but not too big boobs, and great legs and booty; at least, that’s what I think myself. Dark blonde / brown hair, although I like to wear wigs when I have the chance.
      I’m a real girly-girl, and like to wear clothes that make me feel sexy and feminine; dresses, skirts, tights/pantyhose, boots, heels, etc. I have recently started experimenting with make-up, but am not very good at it yet because of a lack of opportunities to practice. I will very soon have some more time though, so I can’t wait!

On this site I hope to find like-minded people, primarily to talk with. I might also soon upload some pictures when I find the courage; I’d like to hear what other people think of me. Also, I have never gone out of the door as Emma as of yet, but the urge to do so is getting greater and greater.. Who knows, maybe I’ll find the courage, and someone on this site to take me shopping or another activity I would like to experience as a girl?

Hi Emma, welcome to CDH, you’ll find lots of help and inspiration here. The girls love to comment on members photos, so when you’re ready we would love to see some.

Andrea xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emma   welcome.  Yes  many same mined girls all here to visit with and to meet making lasting friendships . Check out many of our articles to where information on everything  is there to help better ourselves in transforming into that girl we have always dreamed of being. In time with a confidence  building you will feel comfortable to explore more. To show yourself, to be that person who you wanted to be and that’s when a journey to  fulfillment will begin. As we learn and devolop ourselves we want to always do more. A big step as you have mentioned is the first time going out.  As like myself I to am anticipating the moment when that may happen and is a big step forward in our lives. Search here and I’m sure you’ll find a friend who is close and then a girls day could actually happen. Best to you and very happy to meet you. Hugs!!!  🌹

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?