Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I feel a bit out of place using my male name! I guess I’m not a “proper” crossdresser in that I only wear women’s underwear, and even that had its origins in the mists of time through coercion – I bet there haven’t been many 14 year olds who have had to struggle into a panty girdle when getting dressed for school. Anyway, I’ve signed up out of curiosity – even if this turns out not really to be my thing, it’s a pleasure just to be in a place where I’m able to come right out and own up to wearing a girdle and bra every day!

Hi Dave,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Dave, Welcome You will discover that the girls here come in all “shapes and sizes” when it comes to where we are in our crossdressing journey. In fact, that is what makes this site so unique, is that it does represent a very diverse group. I am curious about your girdle. Is it an old fashioned one. If so, where did you find it. I have searched Amazon and other sites trying to find a vintage girdle. Take care. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi Paulette,

These days my girdles are all pretty much Rago, as all the other manufacturers seem to be falling by the wayside. It seems to be the closest  I can find to the girdles of my youth.

Thanks for the info. I remember wearing my mother’s girdles when I was young and they were so much better than these ‘body shapers’ today! You knew you were wearing them!

Anonymous

That’s certainly true. I started as a schoolboy back in the late seventies by being made to wear a long leg panty girdle against my will. I remember sitting on the edge of the bed each morning staring at it in horror, knowing I was going to have to put it on and wear it for 8 – 10 hours. By the middle of the day I just about wanted to scream!

Anonymous

Hi Dave

I don’t think there is such a thing as a “proper” CD – whatever floats your boat. I am the proud owner of a Rago long-leg corselette – a pretty retro design that brings back childhood memories of the shapewear section of the mail-order catalogue.

Welcome aboard

Connie

xxx

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Dave ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here.

Love Sylvia.

Welcome, Dave! Explore ☺️ xo Suze

Hi Dave nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet  so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our Home as well as yours now also.. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then yea your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Dave as she travels down her girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. As for a name choose what ever seams to fit you as the girl you are and go back to profile and change it not a big deal when ever you are ready .. So again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for the welcome. I’ve thought about posting about how I got started, but I’m wary it might be a bit of a downer, and from what I’ve seen so far the general vibe of this site is upbeat and positive. A tale of teenage forced crossdressing might be a bit inappropriate, and a link to my newly created blog could most likely break house rules. I wouldn’t want to get banned the same day I joined! Let’s just say for the moment that my path so far has been unorthodox but I’m happy enough with where I’ve ended up.

Hi Dave,

Glad you decided to join us.  As far as a name, Dave is fine for the girls here at CDH.  I believe many of us choose a name of the girl we hope to become when our journey is complete.  I chose Dani because that is who I want to be .  When I chose a fem name, it was to let people know my inner self goal.  Only the girls here know Dani and I like it because that is who I hope to be some day in the future.

I wear fem underwear because I love the feel.  I can’t wear outerwear because of my living situation.  You are a “proper crossdresser” because you love the feel of the fem clothes and wear them whenever you can.

So Dave, or whoever you wish to be known as WELCOME to CDH

Dani

Anonymous

I might change it to Davina just so that I don’t stand out so much!

Anonymous

Hi Dave or Davina…..either is fine by me. You might be surprised to learn just how many of us girls used to go to school wearing a pantie girdle under their school uniform. I for one was one of them. I started to wear a bra and panties everyday in my teenage years and now I am retired I dress almost all the time. If it’s part of your make-up you will always want to do it. I am glad I did because I have never felt so relaxed in life as I do now.
          Welcome….it’s good to have you as a friend…..Melina xxx

Anonymous

Hi Melinda,

When I was at school I often wondered if I was alone. I couldn’t imagine many boys doing the same. Of course, in my case I was being forced into it and absolutely hated it, so my thoughts were always tinged with self-pity as I struggled to get through the day with my firm girdle holding me in. These days I’m much more relaxed about it.

Anonymous

Welcome <insert name here>

Lol, I’m just teasing, but hey what the hell, why not choose a femme name you like? AS Stephanie B. has already said in her post to you, I think it’s quite easy to change your member name these days.

But whatever name you chose to go by, welcome to a safe and friendly place. A chance to share and be yourself.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

After much fiddling around in my profile, I’ve finally changed my name from Dave to Davina. Not very imaginative, though.

A quick question to anyone reading this – I’ve put more detail in my profile, including a link to a blog I’m working on. I can’t find the forum rules on this, so please let me know if this is not permitted and I’ll remove it.

Talking of not very imaginative names……   😀

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Davina is a lovely name and very much suiting for your next move forward. happy to welcome you here with us . Girls here love to chat and will be looking forward to hearing from you. Enjoy being part of this wonderful place of same mined souls all expressing their own unique opportunities in this exciting new world . Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Davina,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you.  The girls here are friendly and supportive so I hope you will find some help here.

I am also from the U.K., I am happy to chat so please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Davina,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Davina and welcome to this Heavenly address of friendly and supportive people.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Welcome Davina!  You will find support and encouragement here now matter what level of crossdresser you are comfortable with.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Davina,

Welcome to CDH! You will find love, and acceptance here whatever level or style of cross dressing you are into.
      Hugs, Lara

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH. I wear thigh high compression stockings daily and also panties . I love the feeling and the constant reminder of my gurlish side of me.

Huggs
      Penny

You can do what ever you want girl xx

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?