Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello.  I’m Amber.  I am a closeted cross dresser. I have dressed on and off for several years but don’t have any clothing right now.   Lately, I have really been exploring the woman in me. It have enjoyed chatting with some of the girls since joining.  It is nice to be referred to as Amber and be one of the girls.

Anonymous

Hi Amber! Welcome in our sisterhood, and more than welcome for a good chat.

Hug,

Catarina

Anonymous

Hello Amber and welcome.

Lisa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amber welcome,  isn’t it a wonderful feeling to be look at as Amber, to be one of the girls and best of all be accepted as who you are. Beautiful place to which I’m sure you’ll enjoy being part of. The ladies here are amazing and always around to talk with and without judgment and with their advice and tips will hopefully help you more forward in this world. I too am closeted but as my confidence starts to mature I learn to express myself more and to this open that door ever so slightly and  began seeing  a whole new meaning to who we are. Browse through our site and in time you’ll too begin a journey towards your path to femininity. Very nice meeting and hope to see you here soon .

Stephanie 🌹

Howdy Amber and welcome to CDH! Feel free to browse our sites and chat with us girls. We all love to assist with whatever your needs may be. Let’s get to know each other better, sweetie. Did you purge your wardrobe for some reason????? That situation has occured with a lot of us…for different reasons, but, we always come back. till then…….

Hugs….

Dame Veronica

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Amber, and welcome to CDH!   The first time I was greeted as Michelle, brought a smile to my face so i get what your saying.  Glad you have joined and looking forward go chatting with you sometime.  hugs,  Michelle

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Amber

Hugs

Kayla

hi amber. welcome to cdh. I’m sure you will gain much support here, as I did from a lovely bunch of girls!

Fiona xxxx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Amber,

Welcome to CDH.

We have many wonderful prople here to share knowlege and experiances.

Many great articles to read, forums to explore and new friends to enjoy.

-Terri Anne

Hi Amber! Just wanted to extend a formal welcome! I know you’ve already reached out to me, but if you ever need anything or just want to chat, let me know hun!

💕Skyler

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?