Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m Leigh, in Central Texas. I’ve dressed in private or for a special guy in my youth, very rudimentary, but now I’m thinking of coming out of my shell and exploring my feminine side out in the open.

Hi Leigh and welcome to CDH. I am sure you will receive all the help and support you need here 🙂 . Remember you can post any questions you have in the forums, which will be answered by our many experienced and supportive members here. Its wonderful to have you here with us. Have fun!

Fiona xxx

welcome Leigh

Hugs
      Christie

Anonymous

Welcome Leigh.

Lisa 🙂

Welcome Leigh to CDH.We are a friendly bunch of girls on here.I hope you get the chance to get to know some of us

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome to CDH

I hope you enjoy this great community.

Hugs
      Kayla

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Leigh welcome , I do hear what you mean about missing out on something  in our youth and then later in life have it come back . Me it was a 40 plus years from back when to just recently . At sixty I knew it was now or never and now I’ve never been happier.  This place is a godsin, it’s help me in many ways from their forums full of information to actually meeting, talking with and receiving their heart thought responses. Help is here, relax start browsing our site and get comfortable enjoy your stay.  Very nice meeting you.   Hugs…

Stephanie  🌹

Hi Leigh thank you for being with us to share in your wonderful journey of discovery. We’re always here for information and support.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?