Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi. I’m new to this website and to this lifestyle. I’m excited to see where this journey will take me

Welcome Erica!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Erica, happy to welcome you and being  excited about this you have certainly started this journey right. From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships. So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

thanks!

Hello Erica and welcome. And what a journey it can be. This is a wonderful place of acceptance and support for many, where we can learn and share about the experiences. Do Enjoy…all of life.

Thank you Olivia for the words of support and encouragement. It is nice to meet you

Anonymous

Welcome Erica enjoy your stay and stick around a while,

Lisa 🙂

Hello Erica. CDH is a great resource for many of us. Our journeys take us far and wide, little things to learn along the way, things you never even thought of! have fun and enjoy everything the site has to offer you such as a chat room, helpful forums, supportive members and making friends 🙂 . Enjoy your journey and any questions, dont be afraid to ask!

Fiona xxx

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi and welcome Erica!  It can feel overwhelming at first but by joining CDH, you are now part of a supportive and friendly community as you travel on your journey.  Happy to have you here and please let me know if you have any questions.

Hugs,

Michelle

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?