Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m 36 I’ve bin wearing women’s lingerie for few months now was looking to explore further with advice from others

Anonymous

Hello, and welcome!

I would try a skirt, a blouse, and a hi heel shoe just to see how that feels. I love skirts an heels living alone also gives me a lot of freedom so i can dress anytime.

Lisa;

🙂

Hi thanks for the advice, I’ll give it a try and let u know

How to size up for blouse and skirt?

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Simone,

welcome , happy to have you join with us. Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings that sometimes can run a mock. Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Simone

Glad to have you with us to share and learn on our common voyage. You already know what you like to see genetic girls wearing, pick one of those styles and start there. The wonderful girls here, through forums, msg’s and articles  would be glad to help you I’m sure. Enjoy getting to know and see all that you can be.

Welcome Simone!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I just have a few things to wear, but I first measured myself, and used a size chart, then ordered a couple of things online.

I find it difficult to go into a regular store and buy women’s clothes. I’ve done it before Christmas and Valentines, where it is more normal for a man to shop for women’s clothes.

Sizing is difficult, but some of the online stores offer sizing charts with their apparel. There are also many places (and I couldn’t believe how many) online that cater to the crossdressing  community. Some are designed for the male form too. Just put in “crossdressing supplies” in your search.

Amy

Hi Simone! I’m new to this site also, but definitely not new to dressing. I have a pretty good wardrobe to work with.

First, if you haven’t already done so, shaving your body hair will change your life. there’s nothing like the feel of light pantyhose on your legs and soft fabrics all over your body when your skin is hairless and moisturized. A nice comfortable thong and leggings is about the most comfortable item in my wardrobe.

Definitely try some soft leggings, pantyhose, stockings, cute little panties, flowy dresses, and absolutely high heels.

I would be happy to share some ideas for specific items based on my experience, but it also depends on your body type and taste to decide what kind of “outing” clothing you would like to try.

I but the vast majority of my clothing on Amazon and other websites, but I do go shopping from time to time, especially if I can’t wait to get that one item I don’t already have haha

Ans it’s also good to get into actual stores to see what new fashions and materials are available 🙂

Enjoy, and Good Luck!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?