Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’m new on here I just wanted to say hello and thank you for letting me join. I’ve been cross dressing on and off since the age of 13, I’ve tried to surpress it. But due to personal issues in my life I’ve started to do it more regularly and nina is wanting to come out, after being surpressed for so long. I’m looking for friends and anyone who can help me with advice and guidance as I’m lonely.

Anonymous

Hi nina, I’m brand new too and looking for support. I’m tired of suppressing myself. you’re doing a very brave thing!

Anonymous

Hi Nina, welcome to a safe & friendly place to be , happy I joined up early last month. Lost of interesting girls with diverse experiences ☺ Tiff

Anonymous

Welcome Nina, you will find a lot of support and encouragement here.

Hi nina, welcome to C.D.H. the place on the web to meet others and meet  new friends.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nina, no thank you for coming here and joining our family of wonderful gals. This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic . Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured you have that support and help from everyone here . Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Nina, welcome to CDH, it’s always lovely to have another UK girl join! I understand how you feel, being lonely is, unfortunately, far too common among crossdressers. However you will find plenty of friends here, so hopefully your loneliness will disappear! Always happy to chat so PM me if you want to, you might find my blog of interest: mylifebyandrearaven.blogspot.com

Have a lovely Sunday, Andrea

Hi nina, I new to here too

Hi Nina.I am from the UK too.I live in South Wales.

Welcome Nina!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?