• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi there! I’m … Ashlee.

So, this is all new to me. Well, sort of.  I’ve been sneaking around wearing women’s clothing for several years now. However, things have somewhat been brought I to the light. my girlfriend has begun to support and encourage my feminine side. Even as far as coaching me on some things.

For me to have uploaded a picture of myself is a HUGE deal for me. I can’t emphasize enough how long I’ve worked to keep things a secret. But with her support and encouragement, I’ve discovered the confidence to release this side of me on the world, at least in small doses.

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Ashlee. You’ll find a great group of gals here who will answer questions, offer advice, or just listen when you need to talk.

Hi Ashlee!  You are very lucky to have a supportive SO.

Hi Ashlee. Welcome to CDH. I’m relatively new here too. I posted two pics, but just of my legs and heels. My SO does not know and is not supportive of this type of thing. You are lucky to have one who is. Hope to chat sometime.

StephanieW

Catherine
      Lady

Hello Ashlee welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

Hi Ashlee and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Ashlee Winborne original post: 

Hi there! I’m … Ashlee.

So, this is all new to me. Well, sort of.  I’ve been sneaking around wearing women’s clothing for several years now. However, things have somewhat been brought I to the light. my girlfriend has begun to support and encourage my feminine side. Even as far as coaching me on some things.

For me to have uploaded a picture of myself is a HUGE deal for me. I can’t emphasize enough how long I’ve worked to keep things a secret. But with her support and encouragement, I’ve discovered the confidence to release this side of me on the world, at least in small doses.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?