Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

My name is Tasha. I’m very new to this. Just recently I have gotten comfortable with the idea that I am not entirely straight. I have been dressing for a while, but not admitting who I am.

I am married to an amazingly supportive woman. Typically I present as a guy that has gotten dirty working in maintenance and engineering in factories for the last 20 years. I am proud of the hard working blue collar stuff, but I am more than that.

I hope to discover what life can be. Thanks to the people that organized this site, so others can be comfortable in their own skin (even if they feel the need to cover it with pretty colors).

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tasha

happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. This is a beautiful place and with gals like yourself joining only makes this a better place to belong..

Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Tasha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

So happy to welcome you to CDH Tasha!!!

This is an amazing group of ladies who can help you with whatever you need.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Tasha, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. Thanks for sharing your story with us. By the way you worded your introductory post I assume that your wife knows about your crossdressing and is still supportive! If that is correct then I applaud the courage you showed in telling her and applaud her for being supportive. That can be the basis for a continued sound relationship that includes crossdressing. A couple of quick comments on some other things you mentioned in your introduction post. Just because you feel the urge to crossdress does not necessarily mean that all of a sudden you have become bisexual or gay. (Although it might) For there are a lot of crossdressing people who claim ( and I have no reason to doubt them) that they are not gay or bisexual, don’t want out of their current relationship, and have no plans to fully transition into a woman. You also are proud of your blue collar background and you should be, but crossdressing or a desire to occasionally present a feminine persona to the world does not make you any less a man. I am equally comfortable as John or Teralynn and cannot imagine life without both of my personas being in it. One final thought for you! Since you have such a wonderful supportive wife, keep it that way by keeping her up to date on any expansion of your crossdressing journey you might want to undertake in the future. Crossdressing with a supportive significant other can be a wonderful thing that in some cases actually makes the relationship better! I hope that is what it will be for you two. The members here will certainly be supportive and helpful, so stay active on the site. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Teralynn,

Thanks for the affirmation. Everything you picked up on is accurate. I do realize that this is a journey and now that all of you have been so accepting I am eager to learn more about myself.

Thanks

Tasha

Anonymous

Welcome Tasha,Enjoy this great group.

Welcome Tasha!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?