Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am a old hippie who still lives feminine apparel inside and out.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH!

Hi Sylvia, and welcome to a place where I am sure you will make new friends and have the opportunity to share your experiences. I live in the Phoenix area, but make regular trips on business to South Dakota. (I was there a week ago just a few hours before the ‘BIG STORM’ hit. Was I ever happy to make it back here!) I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. I am a child of the 60’s so I know what being an old hippy is all about! Many hugs, Paulette

I missed the storm too. I am in my winter hide out in the Caribbean. I used to go to many rock concerts and laughed to myself because I was probably the only person there wearing a bra.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome Sylvia, to CDH where we offer friendship and support to like minded ladies… you will meet many new friends… including me! Please read many of the informative forums and articles…
      Warmest regards, Leonara

Leonara I think you sent a friend request but I am so new and unsure what that entails so have not replied to it.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Welcome!  So glad you’ve joined our little community!

💖Lola

Hi Sylvia welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

I know what you mean I got a lot of femme clothes 3 closets of dresses 👗 and 2 draws full of night gowns and everything else. I am full time girl 👧 and love it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Sylvia,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Sylvia nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl with so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from these wonderful ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Sylvia as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away.. Just do us a small favor girlfriend please return to your profile page and fill in more as this is how we get to know you better and thank you .. So once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Sylvia

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Sylvia –

Welcome to CDH – you’ll find this to be a friendly place to make friends and share your journey.  Be sure to check out the forums and articles.  Hope to meet you in chat.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sylvia you certainly did join us Welcome. Here you’ll discover and learn all about being who you feel inside. With help from many of our ladies here get the advice and most of all support to journey through theses amazing times. Very nice to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

Sounds like me opening the account! Older hippie than you. More the peace and love type than sex drugs rock and roll. Look forward to chatting.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?