Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello I am Robin I was a member here many years ago when the site was much different but was wonderful as always.  Anyway I am a Veteran off and on crossdresser who is hoping to be more on than off from now on, no dreams of transitioning just enjoy letting my inner girl out lol, I love to work with my hands and build things and love living in the country.

Welcome back Robin! From the sound of it tou have experience to give to us! Hope to see you chatting in the forums.

Beth

Hey Robin.
      Don’t live in the country anymore, but small town. My youngest son gets mad when he can’t pee off the front porch because there is too much traffic.  I have been trying his whole life to teach him to pee in the toilet. He still says that it is a waste of water. I am not going to fight that logic. He could go in the backyard but I really think that he likes the challenge. I take the trash out while dressed as a girl.

❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

Hi Robin, welcome back, hope to see you on the forums sometime.

Hugs

Diana

Yay, another Robin!

Welcome back!

– Robyn

Hi Robin and Everyone,

Il’m Katie and new to the group. I’ve never been in a group that supports crossdressers , something all my life I’ve kept to myself. Really don’t know how to start out talking but I’m slowly trying.
      Katie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Robin welcome  back to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Robin,

Welcome back to CDH!

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome BACK to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

I am with you Robin. Although I am off and on with respect to much of the dressing, panties are a 24/7 must have although I wear more plain ones to the doctor. I too do not feel I will transition and being Jeannie from time to time (did I mention always panties?) makes me happy.😊💋

Anonymous

A double welcome!! Hi Robin (or a welcome back for Robin) and Katie, grab a cocktail and enjoy 😊🖤

Welcome Robin!

Welcome Robin! Pleased to meet you 🙂

Xoxo, Dani

Hi Robin, I am at a similar place as you with respect to dressing. However, I must have nice panties all of the time😊

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Robin,

Welcome Back to our amazing site. So glad you have returned to us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?