Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      J H
      Baroness

Hi all,

Well, this awkward, but I have to introduce myself again. I had originally joined yesterday but did a terrible job at realizing how much of my name was visible after I made my first post. After my partner showed me, I blushed profusely and then deleted my account so I can start over.

So, a reintroduction for my family.

I am the partner of a man who has shared with me his desire to adopt an occasional persona as a woman. This is my person, 100% through and through, so I am not scared by this. If anything, I am so happy to see how happy telling me this made them. How excited they are to start this journey. How much they want me to be by their side during this. I feel honored and incredibly loved.

But I’m here in hopes to connect with other partners and CD folks to share this experience, learn from, and take the experiences of others so that I can make this journey for my love as beautiful and freeing as possible. I’ll ask to join the SO group (again – so embarrassing) so that I have a place for just me to learn from the other SOs.

Thank you all for the “second” welcome. 🙂

Thanks all!

Revel
      Baroness

Welcome back, again. 😉

Revel

J H
        Baroness

Thanks! I sure do know how to make an entrance…more than once, it seems! haha

Welcome back and I am glad you joined.

Thank you for being there for your SO and supporting him.

I can say that having the trust and support of my SO has made this an easier process for me, she has taught me a lot and helped me to better evolve as a woman.

Susan

J H
        Baroness

That’s so great to hear, Susan! I’m really looking forward to this journey with him/her.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi JH welcome to CDH. Hope you and your partner can find all you need to find your way in this messy thing we call life.

. Cassie

I think you are a wonderful and caring partner. You have no need at all to feel shame. There are many different kinds of CD’s in the world. Knowing a little more about how she likes to dress and what she likes to do can help people to give you good advice.

Thank you for making me smile.

Love

Barbie

Hi J H,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi JH nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here and joined us with a yearning to learn about your girlfriend/hubby and support them both on this journey ..  You are welcomed here as there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from .. You are a very special lady for your support to your friends ha ha  look around ask many questions again thanks for joining us here..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Jh welcome again sweetie

Stephanie 🌷

Hi there JH! Engaging with anything on the internet catches us all out at times but I’m glad you’ve had another go. It’s always pleasing to us that an SO or GG (significant other/genetic girl) joins us here on CDH, as it’s great to get another perspective, or even criticism, of our pursuit of femininity. It’s refreshing that you have such an open-mindedness to your partner’s need to crossdress and that bodes well for you both. Of course, if you have any concerns please voice them either on the main site or in private with fellow SOs. Thanks for joining… both times. 🙂

Amy x

Hello JH, we’re glad that you’re here! As a crossdresser that has no support from my wife, I applaud your desire to make their life as sweet as possible. I wish you success with this endeavor, your SO is extremely fortunate!!

(Hugs)

👠Kendra

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?