Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well it’s been more than 4 years since I was last here and hasn’t the world gone crazy – so I’m back looking for a safe space where I can be myself and chat to other ladies. So hopefully some of the friends I made a few years ago are still here and I will make new friends.

Thats all for now please don’t be shy and ping me so we can chat and have some laughs….

Love for now

Felicity

😘

Lizzie
      Lady

Hi Felicity
      Laughs sound good. Welcome back. I still feel new here though it’s getting close to a year. I enjoy the new girls introductions and the posted photos. Expecting the secrecy to blow up soon. That will certainly be funny.
      Let’s chat sometime.

Welcome back Falicity it’s nice to meet you, this is my second time on here i left before last Xmas but the pink mist got hold of me again and here i am, I’m in the UK too I’m up in Shropshire, you know what they say once a girl always a girl, hope to chat with you soon X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Thanks for the replies

So lovely to hear from like minded ladies – oh that pink mist always draws you back in…I know I can’t just resist – it’s so difficult walking pass a shop and not popping in and having a browse or sneaky purchase. Starting to run out of space for my clothes ….. I just can’t throw anything away even though I look at some of the purchases and wonder what was I thinking

Will start posting some pics for feed back and hints and tips on how to improve…

Love

Felicity

Hi Felicity
        Welcome back to CdH from another UK girl living in Somerset.
        Hard to resist buying more and more clothes I can’t resist it, just bought new bra and panties.
        Secret crossdresser, but underdress most days.
        Love
        Helena

Hi Felicity,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Yes and we have a nice site to do get with each other on. We are glad to have you welcome back

Hi Felicity

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Felicity welcome back sweetie.  Catch up with many of our ladies and start enjoying being part of this great place once again.

Stephanie 🌷

Hello Felicity
      Welcome back hun it’s good to have you here, I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire look forward to chatting.
      Sarah xx

Hi Felicity as a sister you have come home where the light has allways been on waiting for you to return .. Please rekindle old friendships and start some new ones as like all girls here we love to chat .. look around girlfriend and read some forums and posts  just have fun ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Felicity,

Welcome back!  absolutely adore your name. I am always open to chatting with new friends.

Hugs,

Emily

Thanks Emily

I love the support from everyone here – so looking forward to being more active here and would love to chat.

😘

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?