Hi all

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Cloé (CC) 9 months ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Cloé (CC) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 9, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 124

Welcome to CDH, Lucy!  Please take your time getting to know the site.  There’s lots of info to be found everywhere especially in Forums and Groups sections.  The Articles section has been very inspirational to all including commentary from our founder Venessa.  Then there is chat for live connection with others from CD to TG to TS.  All areas are moderated to make this a safe site.  If you have any questions or troubles, don’t hesitate to reach out to an Ambassador (moderator).  I know you’ll find CDH to be a great resource!

Hugs, Cloe

Veronica Raines 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 16, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 36

Hi Lucy, and welcome. You sound fun.

Veronica Raines

I live in La Mesa, Ca. which is 10 miles east of San Diego.

Veronica Raines

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 1265

Hi Lucy and a big WELCOME to CDH. Feel free to browse out site and chat with the girls….they love to help with answers to questions or just chat.  I look forward to hearing more from you…..don’t be a stranger!

Lady Veronica

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 700

hello Lucy and Andrea, nice to meet you both. my name is Lucinda and i have x dressing for many years. read my profile and it will tell my story. but i dress up when i can and have a great time. since i came to this site i have been more happy and open to others and they under stand, not like my wife not under standing but lets me dress up when 2 adult kids are not home. i also under dress allot during the winter this way i can feel feminine and happy

ANDREA RAVEN 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 21, 2017
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 131

Hi Lucy, Nobody has yet answered, so I’ll jump in. I’m new here as well, so welcome, I’m sure you will fine this place very friendly.

Andrea

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account