- January 18, 2021 at 11:28 am #434986Darlene HollisParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
I have been trying on women’s clothes as long as I can remember. 63 year old grampa now. NOnly was able to wear what was available, my moms stuff, my wifes stuff, and only when I had a chance. Reading all the posts on here I finally went to a sex shop/lingere store and bought my own panties and thigh high stockings. Kind of embarrasing but also liberating at the same time! They feel great. I’l’ll probably stay deeply closeted, but looking forward to reading more post and maybe another shopping spree.
- February 2, 2021 at 4:20 am #441708Michelle NewmanLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2881Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2118 times
- January 19, 2021 at 11:37 am #435513
- January 19, 2021 at 6:11 am #435322Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1250Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1319 times
Hi Darlene nice to have you here. yes its better to buy your own clothing with out any one knowing it. lots of stores on line but you need to know your size. and yes its trilling to buy female clothing in person, what a trill it is. I buy my own dresses, nylons, make up, perfume, ear rings that clip on, bra’s panties, and even pads in a store.. I know my size of dresses and bra size, nylons are pretty easy to buy the size you need. my wife knows I dress up but will not see me dress up. I am 57 years old and started with a pair of tights in a school ply, from there i was hooked. read my profile will tell more
- January 19, 2021 at 1:00 pm #435550Darlene HollisLadyRegistered On: January 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
So, how do I figure out what size I am in womens sizes?
- January 20, 2021 at 4:39 am #435777Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1250Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1319 times
There is an approximate 1.5-size difference between men’s and women’s sizing. For example, a men’s size 7 is roughly equivalent to a women’s size 8.5. Widths, however, remain the same during conversion: if you wear a women’s D width, you will also wear a men’s D width. got this on line hope that will help you out on size for mens to womans size shoes
- January 18, 2021 at 4:11 pm #435106Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 438Has thanked: 2645 timesBeen thanked: 1552 times
Hi Darlene, welcoming to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place to put your heels up honey, there’s not a nicer bunch of girls around. I hope your bank balance is ready honey, it’s gonna take a hit. Being a gal is expensive. Can’t wait to get to know you more.
- January 18, 2021 at 4:09 pm #435105Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 289Has thanked: 421 timesBeen thanked: 987 times
You can buy on-line as well. But ask around as to whether anyone else has dealt with a site or if they can suggest one. But buying for yourself can get easier. I feel that most sales assistants that deal with you have seen it all and pretty much have an idea. I just say it is for ‘her’ without being too specific. Christmas and ‘birthdays’ (i.e., any day that is not Christmas) are good times to be shopping.
I REALLY MISS SHOPPING!!!
Oh, well, “Toujours gai, toujours gai!”, as my friend, Mehitabel, recalling her previous incarnation as Cleopatra swanning down the Nile, would say.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm #435102
- January 18, 2021 at 3:41 pm #435093
- January 18, 2021 at 1:42 pm #435033DonnaLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2021Topics: 32Replies: 378Has thanked: 1668 timesBeen thanked: 1288 times
- January 18, 2021 at 12:41 pm #435011
- January 18, 2021 at 12:35 pm #435009Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4807Has thanked: 8317 timesBeen thanked: 8333 times
Darlene …happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. I myself just turned 63 last week and happily married and a grandfather to7 . 4 years ago I started my journey here and have never looked back. I’m sure you’ll enjoy your stay here with us and being closeted not too worry everyone here are supportive and understanding to where you are feeling. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.
- January 18, 2021 at 12:35 pm #435008Jamie KaneBaronessRegistered On: November 9, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 33Has thanked: 162 timesBeen thanked: 114 times
- January 18, 2021 at 12:05 pm #435001
- January 18, 2021 at 11:46 am #434994Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1369Has thanked: 4169 timesBeen thanked: 2984 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.