Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been trying on women’s clothes as long as I can remember.  63 year old grampa now.  NOnly was able to wear what was available, my moms stuff, my wifes stuff, and only when I had a chance.  Reading all the posts on here I finally went to a sex shop/lingere store and bought my own panties and thigh high stockings.  Kind of embarrasing but also liberating at the same time!  They feel great.  I’l’ll probably stay deeply closeted, but looking forward to reading more post and maybe another shopping spree.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hello Darlene

Welcome to CDH glad you found us.

Hugs

Jessica

Anonymous

Welcome to a place where you get advise, support, encouragement and friends. A place where you can be you.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Darlene …happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. I myself just turned 63 last week and  happily married and a grandfather to7 . 4 years ago I started my journey here and have never looked back. I’m sure you’ll enjoy your stay here with us and being closeted not too worry everyone here are supportive and understanding to where you are feeling. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Darlene welcome to CDH the community here is awesome we all go out of the way to help each other.

Wishing the best through the journey

Donna

Hi Darlene,

Welcome to CDH!  It is fun to go out and shop for yourself.  Enjoy your next trip.

Alice

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome, you will find that your not alone anymore!

kisses Jessieg

You can buy on-line as well. But ask around as to whether anyone else has dealt with a site or if they can suggest one. But buying for yourself can get easier. I feel that most sales assistants that deal with you have seen it all and pretty much have an idea. I just say it is for ‘her’ without being too specific. Christmas and ‘birthdays’ (i.e., any day that is not Christmas) are good times to be shopping.

I REALLY MISS SHOPPING!!!

Oh, well, “Toujours gai, toujours gai!”, as my friend, Mehitabel, recalling her previous incarnation as Cleopatra swanning down the Nile, would say.

Araminta.

Hi Darlene, welcoming to the CDH family. You’ve found the right place to put your heels up honey, there’s not a nicer bunch of girls around. I hope your bank balance is ready honey, it’s gonna take a hit. Being a gal is expensive. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hi Darlene  nice to have you here.  yes its better to buy your own clothing with out any one knowing it. lots of stores on line but you need to know your size.  and yes its trilling to buy female clothing in person, what a trill it is.    I buy my own dresses, nylons, make up, perfume, ear rings that clip on, bra’s panties, and even pads in a store.. I know my size of dresses and bra size, nylons are pretty easy to buy the size you need.   my wife knows I dress up but will not see me dress up.  I am 57 years old and started with a pair of tights in a school ply, from there i was hooked. read my profile will tell more

So, how do I figure out what size I am in womens sizes?

There is an approximate 1.5-size difference between men’s and women’s sizing. For example, a men’s size 7 is roughly equivalent to a women’s size 8.5. Widths, however, remain the same during conversion: if you wear a women’s D width, you will also wear a men’s D width.   got this on line  hope that will help you out on size for mens to womans size shoes

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Darlene
      Amazon is like super easy no awkward moments.

Welcome Darlene!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?