Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jen Moss
      Lady

Hey everyone! Jen here, from New York. Happy to be here, hope everyone’s doing well!

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Jen, welcome and greetings from the French/German border near Strasbourg

S x

Hi Jen,

Welcome from the U.K. not far from old York.

CDH is a great place to find support and friendship, lots of lovely girls here to offer both.  I hope to see you around the site and to chat with you at some point.

Jessica x.

Hi Jen I’m Robin from Long Island.What part of New York are you from?Message me back so we can chat. Sincerly Robin Girly

Justme M
      Lady

Hi Jen. I’m new here myself and just beginning to explore. Not sure where I fit in yet but should be fun to find out. Enjoy!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jen

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Hi Jen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jen!! Are you Upstate or in the City?

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Hey Jen. Anther New Yorker here.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Long Island here too Robin.

Hi Jen welcome from New Zealand

Anonymous

Welcome, Jen.

Hi Jen welcome to a wonderful place C D H

Stephanie

Welcome Jen!

Hi Jen, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people.  I once was on recruiting duty for the Marine Corps up in New York for 4 years. I worked out of Garden City out on Long Island. Loved the people, hated the traffic. I am glad you found us and became a member. So many wonderful people here to interact with. I hope you take advantage of all the nice features this site has to offer. So stay active on the site. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?