Tagged: 

• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

After reading many postings and stories, took the plunge and filled out my profile. Looking forward to learning more about myself through friendships and inspiration found on this site. While new to the site, I’ve been crossdressing on and off for 40 years….

Anonymous

Hi Crissy and welcome to CDH

All the girls and ladies are amazing you will get nothing but l❤ve and support

L❤ve

Kelly Ann❤

Hi, Crissy, and welcome! You’ll find a very supportive group of ladies here!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Crissy   welcome I enjoyed reading your intro…  We certainly enjoy sharing our experiences as much can be learned. Many have found the inspirations in our love for dressing as I have learned from reading stories from other’s and their experiences. Its wonderful that you have now joined the conversation. Get comfortable and start exploring more about yourself , open up  your true feelings and discover  where your paths may lead. Meet many here and chat with many beautiful friends. Very nice meeting and hope to see you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Thanks for the warm welcome:)

Hi Crissy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Crissy!

Hi Crissy, Teralynn her. Welcome to CDH. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Between your introduction post and your profile page we have quite a clear picture of who you are and how your crossdressing journey has progressed. Being on your second marriage I am guessing that you would prefer to not go through another divorce. The fact that this second wife knows but is not really supportive is quite unfortunate. If she was she would let you dress privately at home.You could underdress but I have a feeling that would not satisfy your urge. Crossdressing people who get a thrill from dressing up in sexually attractive clothing won’t be satisfied with just wearing panties underneath male attire. whereas Crossdressing people who dress to express their feminine persona  can underdress or simply bring up the feminine part of themselves at any time or situation they happen to be in! In spite of dressing as long as you have been, it is encouraging that there are still some things about your crossdressing journey that you could possibly learn about yourself that might help you as your journey continues. If anyone can help you in that endeavor you can most probably find them among the membership here at CDH. If nothing else you can get to know some of our terrific members and possibly make a few friends. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Crissy, and welcome to our happy family.  I am happy you decided to plunge into our friendly group of girls.  A more inspiring and supportive group you will never find.  I hope you can find the same strength here that I have.

Stevie

Welcome Crissy! This place is wonderfully accepting and supportive. I’ve met and talked to dozens of the people on this site and even though all of our stories and paths we have taken vary so wildly, not a single one of them have been even close to mean. Your profile is also so wonderfully thought out and put together so I am sure you’ll fit in nicely here. Look around, talk and enjoy yourself, soon enough worries of regrets will pass by and the only thing you’ll be regretting is not joining sooner!

Anonymous

Welcome Crissy , certainly a lovely site with much diversity 🌹🌹🌹👠

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?