- August 31, 2020 at 4:44 am #379438Valerie SaundersParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
I just joined last week and still getting familiar with the site. I just wanted to drop in to say hi, hope all is doing well during this difficult time.
A little about me I will be 60 this year (that was so hard to type) I have, like many have been living with my dysphoria for a good part of my life. Married 38 years – wife is not understanding or excepting. I have a grand-daughter whom I adore to no end. I am at a point I just wish I could be Valerie for the rest of my like. I do not feel comfortable or included in my male mode. When I wear the women’s clothing and make up and present female (at least the best I can) I feel normal. I feel like me. I think there are many who understand that.
Wow! that got a little darker than I had intended.
Well have a great day
Hugs – Valerie
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 10, 2020 at 6:55 am #382552
- September 9, 2020 at 7:23 pm #382437Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 689Has thanked: 5704 timesBeen thanked: 2028 times
Hi Valerie nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. There is so much to do here as reading forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothes to makeup to anything you have wanted to know about being the girl thats inside your heart and sole. We support you thru thick and thin easy times and the hard ones just ask for help and someone will be there for you all of us dont know it all but some ladys do know alot and are willing to be there for you . So get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself as there is nothing to be scared of we really dont bite well some girls do so be careful(ha ha ) just kidding .Anyhow again nice to meet you and hope you can work things out with wife as support at home is a bonus and like we say here take baby steps and lots of conversations will sometimes help good luck Girlfriend
- September 7, 2020 at 10:16 am #381669Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 942Has thanked: 4811 timesBeen thanked: 1416 times
Hi Valerie, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community community. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. I am a week behind and try to keep the welcoming posts sent in the order that new members join! Thanks for sharing your story with us Luv. It is unfortunate that your your wife can not be accepting and supportive, but you are not alone in having to deal with such a situation! But being a CDH member and knowing that there are many other people who are in a similar situation may help you cope with your own situation! You can find acceptance, understanding and friendship here! So please stay active on the site and remember you are not alone in having to deal with such judgmental people. Life is full of unpleasant experiences you have to deal with. So when things start getting difficult for you to handle turn to your CDH sisters for support and for a way to vent your frustration with the injustice that crossdressing people sometimes encounter in our world! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. Believe me when I tell you that I have a good understanding of what feelings you may be experiencing! – Blessings
- September 1, 2020 at 7:24 pm #379925
- September 1, 2020 at 4:26 pm #379902
- September 1, 2020 at 10:03 am #379815Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 130Has thanked: 748 timesBeen thanked: 605 times
- September 1, 2020 at 7:11 am #379792Jenny JonesParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 82Has thanked: 90 timesBeen thanked: 281 times
welcome Valerie. I imagine a lot of people feel that way, trying to sort out how they feel and stuff. It isn’t easy. Learning little by little who they are and what they want. I am still sorting it all out slowly, but surely.
The people here are great, just look around, chat and you’ll fit in in no time.
- September 1, 2020 at 12:52 am #379724
- August 31, 2020 at 7:03 pm #379663Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 38Replies: 722Has thanked: 1315 timesBeen thanked: 1357 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- August 31, 2020 at 4:20 pm #379612
- August 31, 2020 at 1:48 pm #379558Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 24Replies: 4136Has thanked: 5805 timesBeen thanked: 6112 times
welcome , happy to have you join with us. Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing. Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.
- August 31, 2020 at 1:31 pm #379551
- August 31, 2020 at 1:25 pm #379550Janene SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 21, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
My story too, only one year behind you, are we destined to live two lives, is this a privilege that we have ? I have made the break from wife and now have very supportive partner. She says she loves both of me.!
- August 31, 2020 at 12:56 pm #379542
- August 31, 2020 at 5:45 am #379445
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.