- November 26, 2020 at 8:14 pm #411110Andi PersephoneParticipantRegistered On: November 25, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
I am new here. I am very closeted. I am unable to be out at this time due to life and family issues. I am so happy I found this site so I can share.
Lately with Covid I have not had “alone” time to be able to bring out my inner female. I do not live alone so its very hard.
I am hoping to find tips on how I can let out more of my female side with out be super obvious about it and risking my family and career.
any of advice would be appreciated.
- December 4, 2020 at 4:40 am #414015
- November 28, 2020 at 7:26 am #411736Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 1080Has thanked: 10191 timesBeen thanked: 3502 times
Hi Andi nice to meet you as all these lovely ladies have said here i cant add much. So i can say you are a new sister here and a new family member so hope you get settled in and relax with us . You ask as many questions as you like we all are sisters here nothing to worry about as we really dont bite well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding sis . So many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with . Enjoy yourself and have fun and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
- November 28, 2020 at 4:16 am #411670Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 548Has thanked: 5856 timesBeen thanked: 2385 times
Welcome Andi, You have found the most welcoming site on the web, and Im sure you will find the support here helps you immensely. As has been said, underdressing helps a lot, and the feeling is amazing.
Any help we can give, don’t hesitate to ask.
Again, welcome home sister
- November 28, 2020 at 2:04 am #411616AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
I am also new here and looking forward to being here. I agree with Mika, wearing some sexy panties or hose under your drab clothes works wonders. It makes me feel fabulous beneath my every day wear no matter what is on top. I hope you find your balance. Also, manicure your nails nicely, lotion your skin to make it smooth and soft, just a couple small suggestions.
- November 27, 2020 at 11:36 pm #411592Stacey DanversLadyRegistered On: November 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 219 timesBeen thanked: 118 times
Hi Andi ,
It’s so lovely to meet you, I’m Stacey hope your ok hun?
I loved your back story and I can very reciprocate with what your going through as I am in the same boat here with you. For too long I have been here trapped and not being able to break free because of my alter self’s wife and I now it’s so difficult for me to break out of this dungeon and express myself, if you fancy chat anytime I’m here for you. Have a great day sweetie.
- November 27, 2020 at 9:59 pm #411580Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 558Has thanked: 1685 timesBeen thanked: 2201 times
Welcome to CDH. I’m fairly new here myself and I can’t express how wonderful it is here among all these fabulous girls. We all have our own sets of circumstances but we can all relate to what you are going through right now. If I could recommend one thing to help you get through this tricky time at home, it’s underdressing. You can just wear some silky panties or even a wireless/seamless bra that’s easy to hide. Some hose are nice. If you don’t wear tight pants, a garters with thigh highs are a crowning touch to full underdressing. A few minutes locked in the bathroom in the morning and evening to change in and out of them might be enough to get you through these tough times.
- November 27, 2020 at 8:21 pm #411561Lily-Rose NielsenDuchessRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 125Has thanked: 636 timesBeen thanked: 507 times
Welcome to CDH. Here you can feel totally safe and talk as much as you want without risking your family and career. I wish I had CDH when I was married. There are so many of us out there being/feeling alone. This is a really great community 🙂
Lots of hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- November 27, 2020 at 6:52 pm #411535Andi PersephoneLadyRegistered On: November 25, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 108 times
- November 27, 2020 at 5:38 pm #411509
- November 27, 2020 at 7:18 am #411236Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1299Has thanked: 3744 timesBeen thanked: 2793 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- November 27, 2020 at 3:22 am #411188Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 812Has thanked: 3945 timesBeen thanked: 4291 times
Hi Andi, pleased to meet you and welcome to CDH. Yes, it can be so hard – impossible for some – to be able to live their life properly when forced to hide it. One can feel so all alone , yet ironically we hope at times to be alone so we can let our feminine side out. It can be lonely, but at least know you now have a place to go where you are not alone and can let it all out among a group of girls who sincerely care. Your confidence will grow Andi, this place has that effect on people. Welcome to the family!!
- November 26, 2020 at 10:14 pm #411131Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4677Has thanked: 7905 timesBeen thanked: 7957 times
Andi …It is very difficult to separate our desires from our lives with family. Finding opportunities can be far and few when hiding from everyone close not knowing how they will react to this. This virus certainly doesn’t help and being closeted just makes it worse. One must be careful and understand that this could work or it can be troublesome to any relationship. We’re here to help and support you, to offer advice and just here to listen. Meet with, talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon.
- November 26, 2020 at 8:21 pm #411116Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 517Has thanked: 1618 timesBeen thanked: 2236 times
Welcome to CDH. Rest assured we all understand the difficult times. Your certainly not alone, many of the girls here have a similar situation. Im sure they can help you out. Have fun and enjoy!
xo – Robyn 🤗❤️
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.