Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello Georgie here,

new to CDH and happy to be here.

Live in SW England but know no other TG/CD so looking to make some friends, in UK or worldwide.

Not sure what else to put but see you around 👍

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Georgie! Glad to have you here as part of our community. You will find lots of support, advice, and encouragement here. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Have fun!

Hi Georgie, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Between this introduction post and your profile page you have given us enough information about yourself to start with. In time you might want Β to fill out more items on your profile page or indicate specific things you would like to get out of being a CDH member. Take your time getting to know your way around the site and see what other members are posting. Then make a few friends and start posting when you have something to say. There is no pressure here. As a general rule CDH members are accepting, supportive and friendly. So don’t think someone is going to be outraged if you make a mistake. It is live and let live around here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Georgie,

Really good to have you here. I am new here too and very new to CD. Everyone here is really friendly and very helpful. You can truly be yourself at CDH.

BTW I live in South west England too. PM if you would like to chat or have any questions?

Charlotte xxx

Anonymous

Thanks Charlotte,

it’s been a barmy few weeks but glad to be somewhere I can call home.

I will be in touch no doubt as have loads of things I need to find out.

Georgie xx

Hi Georgie,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

GeorgieΒ  welcome.Β  We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Here you have many also to chatΒ  ,share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Very nice meeting you. Stephanie 🌹

Hi Georgie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Georgie welcome to the CDH family. I’m a UK gal too, a Mancunian. I’m can’t wait to get to know you more honey.

Love Trish

Hi Georgie,

Welcome, I am also from the U.K. and it is really nice to meet you. Β I am sure you with find lots of friends here.

I love to chat and keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Jessica

Anonymous

Hi Jessica,

Great to meet you and yes I like to chat too.

Will be in touch

Georgie x

Welcome Georgie!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?