- December 28, 2020 at 8:36 am #424165AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 2Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Hello Georgie here,
new to CDH and happy to be here.
Live in SW England but know no other TG/CD so looking to make some friends, in UK or worldwide.
Not sure what else to put but see you around 👍
- January 4, 2021 at 5:17 am #427174
- December 29, 2020 at 8:31 am #424575Jessica JamesRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 622Has thanked: 745 timesBeen thanked: 1232 times
Welcome, I am also from the U.K. and it is really nice to meet you. I am sure you with find lots of friends here.
I love to chat and keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.
- December 29, 2020 at 8:38 am #424580AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 2Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Great to meet you and yes I like to chat too.
Will be in touch
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 28, 2020 at 3:47 pm #424332Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 23Replies: 432Has thanked: 2629 timesBeen thanked: 1543 times
- December 28, 2020 at 3:30 pm #424325
- December 28, 2020 at 12:42 pm #424271Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4804Has thanked: 8310 timesBeen thanked: 8321 times
Georgie welcome. We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Here you have many also to chat ,share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Very nice meeting you. Stephanie 🌹
- December 28, 2020 at 11:02 am #424247
- December 28, 2020 at 10:07 am #424218Charlotte GainsbourgLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 92Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 419 times
Really good to have you here. I am new here too and very new to CD. Everyone here is really friendly and very helpful. You can truly be yourself at CDH.
BTW I live in South west England too. PM if you would like to chat or have any questions?
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Charlotte Gainsbourg.
- December 28, 2020 at 10:43 am #424239AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 2Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
- December 28, 2020 at 9:48 am #424205Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1369Has thanked: 4169 timesBeen thanked: 2984 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- December 28, 2020 at 9:45 am #424201Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1100Has thanked: 8637 timesBeen thanked: 2005 times
Hi Georgie, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. Between this introduction post and your profile page you have given us enough information about yourself to start with. In time you might want to fill out more items on your profile page or indicate specific things you would like to get out of being a CDH member. Take your time getting to know your way around the site and see what other members are posting. Then make a few friends and start posting when you have something to say. There is no pressure here. As a general rule CDH members are accepting, supportive and friendly. So don’t think someone is going to be outraged if you make a mistake. It is live and let live around here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- December 28, 2020 at 8:55 am #424173EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 782Has thanked: 4443 timesBeen thanked: 2521 times
Hello and welcome Georgie! Glad to have you here as part of our community. You will find lots of support, advice, and encouragement here. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Have fun!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.